Loss Prevention Officer
Jobs at:Kigali Marriott Hotel
Deadline of this Job:
05 May 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™. .
Welcome to our family
We welcome you to be a member of our global, diverse Marriott family. Whether traveling across the city or around the globe we realize the importance of making each guest feel as welcome and secure as possible. Your protective nature and attention to details will play an important role in our success. Here, your work is appreciated as much as your individuality and you will be supported in all of your efforts.
The impact you’ll make
Your watchful eye and protective instinct goes far beyond basic. Because of you, our guests can come and go freely without worry. Your dedication to safety provides the guest the same sense of security as they feel in their own home.
• Patrol all areas of the property and assist guests with room access
• Monitor security feeds and conduct daily physical hazard inspections
• Respond to accidents and assist guests/employees during emergency situations
• Defuse guest disturbances and escort individuals from the property if necessary
• Conduct investigations, gather evidence, and facilitate interviews with relevant parties
• Complete required shift reports and maintain confidentiality of all loss prevention documents
• Perks you deserve
We’ll support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
• Team-spirited coworkers
• Learning and development opportunities
• Encouraging management
• Wellbeing programs
• Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
• Recognition programs
• Strong communication skills
• A history of thriving in stressful situations
• A team-first attitude
• A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
• Exercise good judgment and maintain a professional demeanor
• This role requires compliance with quality assurance expectations and standards. You may be required to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and assist with moving objects weighing in excess of 75 pounds. Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
You’re welcomed here
Our highest priority is making you feel as welcome as our guests. We want you to feel comfortable being yourself and to know you’re important to us. You’ll make an impact in your role, and for that, you’ll be appreciated and valued.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send an application letter plus updated Curriculum Vitae in English, including 3 names of professional referees through: https://jobs.marriott.com/marriott/jobs/21041359?lang=en-us
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.