Jobs at:CIMERWA Plc
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, October 06 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 27 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Internal & External Job Advert
• CIMERWA Plc is Rwanda’s largest cement manufacturer with a capacity of 600,000tons of cement per year with PPC Ltd having 51% shareholding. The company Operates a dry process technology Plant in Muganza Sector, Rusizi District in Western Province. As part of its localization and optimization plans the Company is recruiting professionals to fully optimize its production capacity and hence cater to the country’s growing demand for cement and that of the region. CIMERWA Plc is looking for an experienced professional to fill the following vacant position.
• Effective People & Self-Management- Staff coaching, mentoring, discipline and development. Supervision of Accounting Officers. Lead by example in planning and prioritizing on matters.
• Management Reporting for the BU - Reporting on the overall cost and management reporting and planning process. Preparation of detailed profitability analysis report. Assist preparation of detailed monthly account analysis reports (Monthly account analysis, actual vs. plan comparisons, Prior Year & Year to Date comparisons). Assist preparation of Monthly Resource Costing report, including split by plant. Preparation of Monthly Variance analysis, per plant, product and reconciliation to overall cost of production. Preparation of Gap Analysis report and the Factory Analysis report. Assistance with preparation of business plans to include overall cost of production, stocks, production, sales and plan income statement. Attending to queries and requests from internal and external customers on a timely basis.
• SAP Month end tasks - Ensuring that all CAPEX and Internal Order settlements are done timeously. Production Orders are settled and variance extraction done timeously. Activity rates and Costings are released timeously. Ensure that all other SAP monthly procedures are performed timeously and correctly.
• Key Financial Controls - Ensuring that the company has effective cost accounting systems, controls and procedures in place. Finance policy updates for relevant areas.
Knowledge And Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
• Any Accounting professional qualification (CPA, ACCA…)
• Admitted to practice in Rwanda
• 4 Years experience in accounting in manufacturing or construction industry.
• Be able to work under pressure.
• Willing to work extended hours.
• Basic Understanding of maintenance requirements.
• Honest and trustworthy.
• Able to think through Logically.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Candidates interested in the above vacancy are required to submit their application documents together with copies of the degrees certificates, detailed curriculum vitae, and any other relevant certificates should be submitted at CIMERWA Plc head office at KIMIHURURA, GASABO District or at its liaison office at BUGARAMA, Rusizi and/or at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday 06th October 2023.
• Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.