Mobile Financial Services
Deadline of this Job:
13 October 2021
Date Posted: Friday, October 01, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mobile Financial Services ,MSIP Operations Assurance, Rwanda
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity!
As a part of our MSIP Deployment team, you will play a key role in managing the delivery of services and resources on our “live” customer network, broadcast platform and/or IS/IT infrastructure.
Based on our customer’s network specifics, you will ensure the coordination of our technology integration deployment, the quality of the implementation, the adequacy of the testing procedures and tools & ensuring uptime of network.
You will be reporting to Head of Mobile Money Operations and functionally belong to Group and South Africa Hub for Mobile Money.
• Install, Integrate, commission the network nodes under ECW/ EWP solution
• Perform Support function to resolve customer requests and trouble tickets as per SLA.
• Trigger SW update / upgrade based on Life cycle management.
• Work as per customer satisfaction.
• Support Business Analyst and Solution Architect for new requirements and design changes
• Understand technical requirements as specified in the Solution document
• Perform ECW Integration and configuration changes activities within approved change window.
• Prepare test cases in consultation with Solution Architect/BA & Conduct Integration tests with 3 PP’s
• Report progress of assigned activities to the respective Business Analyst and CPM.
• Daily single Customer Complaints handling and Customer Care escalations
• CAB participation & Change Coordination between MTN/3PP & GNOC
• UAT/SIT result sign off
• End to end issue handling and coordination with GSC
• Internal & external Audit handling
To be successful in the role you must have
• Overall operational experience, 4-5 Years.
• Experience in Ericsson Converged Wallet Solution Integration or equivalent e-wallet product 2+ Years
• Experience in Managed Services in Operational assurance or SME areas. 3+ Years
• Proven achievement in BSS.
• Understanding of Ericsson Wallet Platform or adjacent BSS domains products as Charging System
• BSS Experience 3+ years
• Strong leadership skills with focus on team performance
• Result oriented with customer first attitude
• Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
• Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
• Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating and networking
• Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment
• University degree in Technology, preferably MSC
You should also have
• Knowledge of telecom & fintech industry.
• Hands on experience with Shell scripting, python, Unix based platform, application & network layer protocols, ELK & Grafana.
• Trouble shooting skills.
• Good knowledge on container, docker, kubernetes.
• Excellent understanding of network entities like F5, VMware & PKS.
• Knowledge in DB is plus.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.