Mortgage Advisor Support
Jobs at:CCI GLOBAL
Deadline of this Job:
24 February 2023
Date Posted: Monday, February 20, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mortgage Advisor Support
Reports to: Lending Team Manager
Evolution Money is a young, dynamic organisation and an established lender. We provide specialised homeowner secured loans. Shortlisted for MEN Business of the Year award 2019 and ranked in The Sunday Times Fast Track 100 twice. We’re award winning.
If you’re ready to kick start your career in Financial Services, our Mortgage Advisor Support role could be ideal for you. With excellent opportunities to progress to Mortgage Advice, training provided and support to gain the Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP qualification), we believe it’s a great place to begin your journey.
As a Mortgage Advisor Support in our friendly, specialist, Contact Centre you’ll be responsible for really getting to know prospective customers. You’ll use your natural curiosity to gain a thorough understanding of their financial situation. Your listening skills and empathy will help you understand their needs and aspirations.
Making and receiving calls through our dialler system, you’ll set our customers on the path to identifying the financial product that’s suitable for them.
• Delivery of qualified leads to our lending team.
• Pre-qualifying warm leads. Taking the customer thorough a fact find to ensure their circumstances meet our lending criteria and our product meets their needs.
• Once eligibility is established, arranging appointments with one of our accredited Mortgage Advisors, using effective diary management to maximise prospect contacts.
• Providing excellent customer service via telephone and email.
• Working closely with the wider lending Team to Support our team of Mortgage Advisors in obtaining customer documentation and completion of other tasks required to ensure the completion of successful loan applications.
• Ensuring ownership of personal performance in line with business objectives, tracking and managing KPI’s.
• Ensuring all activities take place in accordance with our company value and customer charter, Data Protection principles, Treating Customer Fairly principles and Compliance.
Required skills and experience
• A minimum of 12 months experience in phone-based sales role, for example Lead Generation, ideally within Financial Services.
• Strong Communication and Customer Service Skills
• The desire to progress to the qualified Mortgage Advisor role. Opportunities for progression, including support to gain profession CeMAP qualification will be provided.
• A self-assured and approachable manner
• Driven, and self-motivated with the will to succeed.
• Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office applications
• Strong team player with a positive attitude
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.