Jobs at:CCI GLOBAL
Deadline of this Job:
24 February 2023
Date Posted: Monday, February 20, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Department: Case Management
Reports to: Case Management Team Manager
Evolution Money is a young, dynamic organisation and an established lender. We provide specialised homeowner secured loans. Shortlisted for MEN Business of the Year award 2019 and ranked in The Sunday Times Fast Track 100 twice.
We don’t rely on computers to make decisions that are better done by a human being. We listen to our customers to fully understand their financial circumstances. As our Mortgage Processor, you’ll assess and manually underwrite secured loan applications for a pipeline of customers. You’ll see applications through to completion, using effective questioning to ensure you’re making the correct lending decision. You’ll act as a key point of contact for customers throughout the process. Your professionalism will ensure we deliver a high level of customer service, keeping our customers best interests at the heart of what we do.
• Working in a fast paced, target driven environment, effectively managing your own work load and efficiently contacting customers.
• Assessing a customer’s finances through open and honest conversations.
• Having the confidence to question someone’s circumstances and take ownership of the decision of whether to lend.
• Educating customers about the process and influencing them to progress details quickly.
• Evaluating the accuracy and authenticity of each customer’s details and documents.
• Managing multiple cases at any one time, often with conflicting deadlines.
• Ensuring all activities comply with regulatory requirements and comply with all company policies.
• Updating systems accurately to allow others to understand actions taken/proposed.
• Frequent verbal & written communications with applicants, brokers and other departments.
• Identifying any potentially fraudulent activity and escalate any concerns to team leader, Financial Crime team or the Compliance Department. Required skills and experience
• Ability to analyse Bank Statements and identify trends
• Strong Communication skills
• Ability to remain calm under pressure and work to deadlines
• Strong structure, planning and organisational skills
• Strong objection handling and problem solving skills
• Ability to cope with changing levels of workloads
• Pro-active thinker
• High level for attention to detail
• Competent computer skills
• A Good level of numeracy skills
• CeMap Qualified or the desire to study (a study package will be provided)
• Previous experience within secured lending or residential mortgage market
Note: Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, February 24th, 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.">
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.