National Technical Assistant
Jobs at:The Association for the Promotion of Education and Training Abroad (APEFE)
Deadline of this Job:
26 February 2021
Date Posted: Friday, February 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Association for the Promotion of Education and Training Abroad (APEFE) mobilizes its resources and expertise to serve the countries of the South to strengthen their capacities to implement their development policy in the sectors Education, Agriculture and Environment, Health, Governance, and the Private Sector. As part of its 2017-2021 programme in RWANDA, APEFE is hiring a National Technical Assistant Knowledge Capitalization, Monitoring & Evaluation (M/F) for the Programme, whose objective is: ” Inclusive and equitable quality alternance training, accessible to young Rwandan women and men, responding to the skills needs of the growing Rwandan economy, is initiated in food processing and/or beauty/fashion trades. “ .
Tasks and responsibilities of the NTA:
• Develop and coordinate the implementation of capitalization strategy of the program to ensure that lessons learned and good practices are collected, shared, and disseminated to the public;
• Train partners on the knowledge management and capitalization of a project and ensure that all participants in the program participate in participatory knowledge management;
• Strengthen the capacity of project partners and beneficiaries in monitoring and evaluation;
• Enhance the capacity of MIFOTRA to monitor workplace learning initiatives;
• Organize workshops related to sharing experiences and lessons learned with different actors on workplace learning in Rwanda and elsewhere and with development partners;
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
• Hold a Master degree in Project M&E, Organizational Strategies, Economics, Statistics or other related fields;
• Minimum 7 years of proven professional experience in Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL), in development of M&E system for public and/or private institutions or development cooperation projects;
• Experience in institutional capacity development and facilitation of capacity development workshops;
• Experience in computer assisted data analysis tools (Spreadsheets, Data Analysis Softwares for statistics, MS Project);
• Experience with International Organisations;
• Knowledge of rigorous impact assessment concepts (using experimental methodologies) and experience in collection of Most Significant Change Stories would also be an asset;
• Perfect command of Kinyarwanda, French, and English.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here A curriculum vitae and a motivation letter, indicating the reference ATN KC-ME-01.2021, must be sent, not later than February 28, 2021, 5 p.m., to Mrs Marie-Pierre Ngoma, Programme Administrator of APEFE Rwanda, by e-mail: email@example.com Only short-listed candidates whose background and experience meet the criteria above will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.