Jobs at:Mantis Akagera Game Lodge
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, September 08 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 23 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Night Auditor will be responsible for conducting a night audit, balance and consolidating departmental ledger accounts, preparation of various hotel operating reports at the front desk.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments
• Register arriving guests and assign rooms
• Run audit reports/journals from the front office system, Point of Service and the computer.
• Answer enquiries regarding hotel services and registration by email, by telephone and in person, provide information about services available in the community and respond to guests' complaints
• Compile and check daily record sheets, guest accounts, receipts and vouchers using computerized or manual systems
• Present statements of charges to departing guests and receive payment.
• Ensures there is Hotel security
• Post all daily room and outstanding charges.
• Take over from the evening cashier, checking and accepting float and takings.
• Accept revenue and floats from restaurant cashiers, ensuring that these are securely locked away.
• Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance.
• Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain files and reset the system for next day operations.
• University Degree in Business Administration, with 5-year work experience in Night Auditing at Front Office department
• Experience with hotel operations is an added advantage
• Basic understanding of the English language
• Understanding of French, Swahili and other languages is an added advantage
• Proven experience in using OPERA system
• The Job’s responsibilities sometimes may require working extra hours and the working days include weekends and public holidays.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested candidates should send their both application letter and well detailed CV together with certificates no later than 26th August 2023 via the e-mail: Thadee.email@example.com
• Thadee GATABAZI
• Talent & Culture Manager
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.