Partnership Fund Manager
Deadline of this Job:
21 January 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 18, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Partnership Fund Manager, Rwanda
ACDI/VOCA is seeking a Partnership Fund Manager for an anticipated agriculture program in Rwanda funded by USAID. This activity will sustainably increase smallholder farmers’ income, improve the nutritional status of women and children, and increase the resilience of Rwanda’s agriculture market and food systems to a changing climate.
The Partnership Fund Manager will design and implement the program’s grants fund as a mechanism for engaging with the public and private sector, in consortium with operations and technical teams. The program is anticipated to start in late 2022 and this position is envisioned to be based in Rwanda.
• Engage with program staff and stakeholders to identify and prioritize investment opportunities through stakeholder consultations.
• Contribute to the development of the partnership fund manual, including the fund implementation strategy, roles and responsibilities, management, and administration.
• Administer all local grants and subawards including provision of technical oversight on award management and performance monitoring.
• Draft and issue grant solicitations, proposal and budget guidelines, and grant funding instructions and procedures.
• Coordinate the grantee selection process (establishing selection committees, defining selection criteria, developing process documentation templates).
• Provide capacity building support on financial and technical reporting requirements to grantees/subawardees during the application and/or implementation phase.
• Establish detailed systems and procedures for management of grants activities, including compliance-related documents related to the solicitation, review, and approval of grant requests, as well as the monitoring and close out of grant awards.
• Review and approve payment invoices, procurements, and fund transfer requests to sub-recipients. Identify bottlenecks or constraints to effective and timely grants distribution and provide recommendations for resolution. Develop and implement a tracking/monitoring system.
• Develop grant budgets, prepare cash forecasts, and monitor grant expenditures. Alert management to irregularities, recommending alternatives/best practice as needed.
• Conduct compliance review of technical deliverables and follows up on outstanding grants and obtains required deliverables. Provide compliance review of grants-related procurement, financial transactions, contracts, and grants. Participate in the preparation of responses to audit requests and donor specific reporting requirements for sub-awards and subcontracts.
• Ensure adherence to Standards of Conduct, policy manual, and other corporate and applicable policies, procedures, and schedules.
• Coordinate the procurement of grants-related goods and services, and work with project staff to ensure effective organization, distribution, and documentation of grants. Lead in-kind procurement of grant equipment, liaising with the Procurement Department as required.
• A bachelor’s degree in international development, business administration, economics, or related field is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in a senior level finance and/or grants position in an international development organization.
• Demonstrated experience working in collaboration with multiple stakeholders and project implementation teams.
• Knowledge of USAID rules and regulations, with current standards and guidelines regarding grants, is preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with public and private sector stakeholders.
• Experience working in Rwanda preferred.
• Fluency in English is required.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please apply online at www.acdivoca.org/international-jobs. The applications will be reviewed promptly upon receipt, only finalists will be contacted. ACDI/VOCA is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities and people from diverse groups are encouraged to apply. ACDI/VOCA will never request payment or charge a fee to apply for any position.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.