Payment and Reconciliations Officer
Jobs at:Deriv (RW) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
29 March 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Payment and Reconciliations Officer (Kigali)
We’re Deriv, the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry 20 years ago. Today, with over a million traders worldwide and 600+ employees, we enable anyone to get trading from anywhere, at any time.
Deriv (RW) Ltd focuses on our growing customer base across Africa. We are committed to give our best to Deriv traders in the African continent. Join us. Grow with us.
As a Payment and Reconciliations Officer at Deriv, you will help maintain good financial records for the company, using well-documented accounting practices and payment reconciliation protocols.Simultaneously, you will need to handle client's inquiries related to deposits and withdrawals, including processing the transaction.
• Ensure our accounting records are healthy by tracking, managing, and reconciling transactions.
• Keep our clients happy by processing their payments in a timely manner.
• Help resolve clients’ payment-related queries.
• Be vigilant in monitoring all payments and help us identify and prevent fraud and other suspicious transactions. When they do occur, be resilient in handling and resolving them.
• Safeguard and comply with internal controls and keep our documentation updated and audit-ready.
• A diploma or degree with a major in finance or risk management
• Proficiency with popular office applications such as Microsoft Excel, accounting software, and databases
• Solid analytical skills
• The ability to quickly learn new (proprietary) systems and procedures
• Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What’s good to have
• An understanding of AML, fraud processes, and risk
• Growth-inducing challenges
• A productive and cooperative work atmosphere
• Career progression opportunities
• Market-based salary
• Annual performance bonus
• Casual dress code
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.