Payments and Reconciliation Executive
: FULL TIME , Industry
; Accounting & Finance, Category
: Accounting] Jobs at:
DerivDeadline of this Job:
23 July 2022Duty Station
Within Rwanda , Kigali, East Africa Summary
Date Posted: Friday, June 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not DisclosedSimilar Jobs in RwandaLearn more about Deriv Deriv jobs in RwandaJOB DETAILS:
Payments and Reconciliation ExecutiveYour role
As a Payments and Reconciliation Executive at Deriv, you will help maintain good financial records for the company, using well-documented accounting practices and payment reconciliation protocols.Your challenges
• Ensure our accounting records are healthy by tracking, managing, and reconciling transactions.
• Keep our clients happy by processing their payments in a timely manner.
• Help resolve clients’ payment-related queries.
• Be vigilant in monitoring all payments and help us identify and prevent fraud and other suspicious transactions. When they do occur, be resilient in handling and resolving them.
• Safeguard and comply with internal controls and keep our documentation updated and audit-ready.What you have
• A diploma or degree with a major in finance, accounting or risk management
• Proficiency with popular office applications such as Microsoft Excel, accounting software, and databases
• Solid analytical skills
• The ability to quickly learn new (proprietary) systems and procedures
• Excellent spoken and written English communication skillsWhat’s good to have
• An understanding of AML, fraud processes, and riskWhat we’ll give you
• Growth-inducing challenges
• Productive and cooperative work atmosphere
• Career progression opportunities
• Market-based salary
• Annual performance bonus
• Casual dress codeAbout us
We’re Deriv. We’re all about trading. We’re the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That was more than 20 years ago, and we’re still going strong. Today, we work across continents and serve over a million traders from around the globe.
Join us. Grow with us.Our team
You’ll be part of our Accounts and Payments team, where we manage the company's financial and accounting health to ensure sustainable business growth. We control operational costs and mitigate financial risks.
Work Hours: 8 Experience in Months
: 60 Level of Education
:DiplomaJob Application procedureTo Apply Click Here
QUICK ALERT SUBSCRIPTION