Jobs at:Rwanda Medical Supply Limited
Deadline of this Job:
20 September 2022
Date Posted: Monday, September 12, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rwanda Medical Supply Limited is a large scale corporation created and owned by the Government of Rwanda. RMS ltd objective is to ensure the availability of medicines, medical supplies, and consumables in the right quantity, with the acceptable quality, to the right place and customers, at the right time and with optimum cost to the Rwandan population.
Job advertisement for Rwanda Medical Supply Limited (RMS Ltd):
RMS Ltd is a State-owned company created by the Government of Rwanda with the mandate of managing the end-to-end health supply chain for Rwanda. RMS Ltd provides pharmaceuticals and health commodities towards 5 rights: the right patient, the right drug/dose, the right cost, the right route, and the right time. The vision of RMS Ltd is to ensure the quality and timely availability of all health commodities to the public through a cost-efficient, sustainable, and effective supply chain. Drugs will be available throughout the country through an economical and financially sustainable supply chain that can meet current and future need and manage increasing complexity RMS Ltd is looking for qualified, dedicated & experienced individuals to fill the following positions:
2. Planning Officer
Tasks and responsibilities.
• Lead the development of action plans of RMS.
• Coordinate the strategic planning activities in the RMS and in its components.
• Ensure harmony and compliance with RMS plans and strategies.
• Regularly review the RMS plans and strategies.
• Analyse the reports on the implementation of the plans within RMS.
• Coordinate the planning activities of different staff under the different units.
• Coordinate the activities of RMS partners and ensure their compliance to RMS plans.
• Coordinate the budgeting process in RMS.
• Report to immediate supervisor.
Qualification and Skills
Bachelor’s degree in Finance with at least 3 years relevant experience, or Master’s Degree in Finance with 2 years of working experience and with a maximum of 28 years old. ACCA and CPA is an added advantage.
Knowledge and technical skills required:
• High analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Decision-making skills;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Very effective organization skills;
• Team working skills;
• Computer skills;
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their application documents (in one PDF document) including Curriculum Vitae, copy of ID, copies of degree certificates and professional certificates, motivation letter, names of three previous supervisors as well as their emails and telephones.
All applications are to be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: Thursday, 22/09/2021 at 5:00 pm.
• Only applications sent via the above e-mail shall be considered;
• Only Candidates with the right qualifications and relevant experience shall be shortlisted and contacted;
• Incomplete applications shall be rejected.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.