Principal Cashier A0
Jobs at:Kamonyi District Health
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, April 07 2023
Date Posted:Friday, April 07 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Handle employee and customer complaints or requests
• Ensure all registers have the correct amount of cash at all times and resolving price checks for customers.
• Coordinate the collection of revenues on daily basis from health facility clients/patient and deposits to the bank account
• Check Receipts Filling of consultations, medicines, complementary tests, etc
• Coordinate the activities of cashiers and reassure entry operations of the funds.
• Maintain schedule for cashiers and ensure coverage during all shifts
• Train and oversee cashiers
• Ensure accurate drawer reconciliation at the end of each shift
• Serve as backup for any cashiers calling out
• Track cashier break schedules
• Count cash to ensure daily cash balances in the cash register
• Issue receipts, refunds, discounts
• Perform other related duties as required by his/her supervisor
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click Here To Apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.