Project Accountant and Administrator
Jobs at:Akagera National Park
Deadline of this Job:
25 August 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Gishanda Fish Farm is a community-based enterprise, run by Akagera Management Company Ltd (AMC Ltd), farming and harvesting fish products using a Recirculating Aquaculture System. The farm will operate to produce and process fish and fry on site for sales locally and nationally.
Akagera Management Company Ltd was created as a partnership between Rwanda Development Board (RDB) and African Parks Network (APN) to manage Akagera National Park and its complementary community enterprises. Through the management unit of Akagera Park, Gishanda Fish Farm is seeking to recruit a suitable candidate to fill the vacant post of Project Accountant and Administrator.
JOB TITLE: Project Accountant and Administrator
REPORTING TO: Gishanda Fish Farm Manager and AMC Financial Controller
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Support fish farm operations on an administrative level in primarily an accounting and financial capacity.
Duties and responsibilities
• Managing finances at all levels of the fish farm business working closely with AMC accounts department
• Maintaining accurate financial records
• Preparing all budgets and financial reports
• Tax reporting to RRA
• Administrative support of human resource management – payroll, taxes and benefits management
• File keeping and bookkeeping
• Marketing activities
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Minimum Education Qualification
• Interested candidates should have a minimum of a Bachelor in Business, Finance, Accounting or other similar degree, with a CPA Part 2 qualification an advantage.
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience working at an administrative level in business.
• Strong experience with accounting
• Excellent computer and software skills, particularly with Microsoft Office, Sage Pastel and Quickbooks.
• Experience in human resource administration and record keeping
• Excellent administrative and organization skills
• Excellent communication and reporting skills
• Excellent in English both spoken and written
• Effective time management skills
• Ability to perform demanding and flexible work
• Positive team player
• Ability to live near Gishanda Fish Farm
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Cover letter together with CVs in English language providing details of three referees, email address and telephone contact should be submitted by email to email@example.com (with the attachment being in PDF format) not later than 25th August 2021. Application should be addressed to:
Park Manager, Akagera Management Company
Please note that only candidates with the needed qualifications and relevant experience will be contacted after being shortlisted. If you don’t hear from us 2 weeks after your application, know that your application has not been successful.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.