Project Finance Officer
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, October 20 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 11 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Opening date: Friday 06th October 2023; Closing date: Friday 20th October 2023
• Cordaid is a Dutch international NGO, that believes in a world without poverty and exclusion. We strive for just and sustainable societies where every person counts. We stand for knowledge and talent sharing between North and South, between farmers and businesses, between activists and policymakers. Where poverty, conflict and exclusion divide societies, we connect people and communities. We stand for professionalism, expertise, and solidarity across borders. We aim at maximizing our social impact and contributing to systemic change. We operate where natural disasters strike, where conflicts tear up communities and where lack of opportunities and service delivery keep families in extreme poverty.
• Cordaid is one of the leading CSO’s in the Netherlands, working in fragile contexts on Health, Resilience, Economic Opportunities, Humanitarian Aid and Security & Justice. Apart from our work abroad we also contribute to new forms of job creation and social innovation in The Netherlands. Cordaid is a member of the international Catholic networks Caritas and CIDSE and we are active in worldwide civil society networks. We work in around 30 countries in Africa, Middle East, and Asia.
• ICCO and CORDAID have joined forces since January 2021 and decided to use the name of CORDAID. The combined strengths of ICCO Cooperation and Cordaid will not only allow us to continue our extraordinarily successful and innovative approaches to market systems development and access to finance in Rwanda but also provide additional resources, approaches and experience to our livelihood programming and enable us to better link our programs to Rwanda’s climate, health, and education strategy objectives.
• Job Title: Project Finance Officer
• Job specification: Responsible for effective and efficient financial management of projects and ensures timely and quality projects financial reports and results.
• Duty station: Kigali, Rwanda
• Position type: National
• Supervisor: Country Manager
• Proposed start of contract: 1st December 2023
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Job application procedure
• Interested candidates should go to https://cordaid.hrmagic.co/careers/job?id=OTUw and apply online. Ensure you fill in all the required fields and submit accordingly. The final deadline for submissions is Friday 20th October 2023 at 11:55 pm. Only online applications submitted before the deadline will be considered.
• NOTE: Cordaid has integrated background checks in the recruitment procedures. As a
• member of the Dutch Relief Alliance and having implemented a broad integrity framework, we apply an interagency scheme to prevent misconduct and will ask for written references in the final stages of the recruitment procedure.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.