Projects & Programs Procurement Specialist
Jobs at:Rwanda Green Fund
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, April 29 2023
Date Posted:Saturday, April 29 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
1. Assess needs from projects and prepare the annual procurement Plans for the Fund's projects
2. Collect information on tenders under projects to be issued in financial year. Prepare the quarterly and annual procurement plans in line with what has been outlined in the budget.
3. Submit the projects procurement plans to the Fund management for approval.
4. Submit the projects procurement plan to RPPA and publish on the Fund website and media
5. Prepare all project procurement activities including advertising, pre- qualification.
6. Execute the projects procurement plans and Follow up on the timely preparation of technical specifications/ToRs, ensure proper contract management advertising, review, of applications, reporting, contracting and management.
7. Prepare tender documents and notices.
8. Deliver tender documents and receive bids from bidders.
9. Evaluate in collaboration with the tender committee the bids before being approved by the Fund Chief Executive Officer.
10. Prepare notification letter for bidders and recommend contract awards.
11. Organize and participate in contract negotiation.
12. Provide information/support documents for contract drafting to the Legal affairs officer.
13. Provide technical support to funded projects. in preparation of their procurement plans and provide the required guidance or capacity for effective implementation
14. Follow-up of contract execution and completion in collaboration with the user departments.
15. Evaluate the contract implementation after the completion of the assignment
16. Participate in funding proposal preparation.
17. Assess the funded projects procurements plan and provide non objection. Assessing the projects tender documents and check if they are in line with the laws and give go ahead.
18. Report and file project's procurement documents
19. Produce and submit timely monthly report to RPPA on procurement plan progress.
20. Produce procurement report as required by competent authorities. Facilitate Procurement Audit.
21. Ensure a proper and safe filling system for procurement information. Submit periodical reports to the Fund Chief Executive Officer.
Bachelor's Degree in Procurement, or Management, Business administration, Finance, Economics, Law, Accounting, with Charted Institute of Procurement and Supply Certificate (CIPS).
Master's Degree in Procurement or Master's degree in Management, Business administration, Finance, Economics, Law, Accounting, with Charted Institute of Procurement and Supply Certificate-CIPS (for none procurement degree holders).
1. At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience in procurement for projects/programs for Bachelor's degree holders OR
2. Master's degree in procurement with 2 years relevant working experience in procurement.
3. Working in international organizations or complex projects and dealing with various stakeholders is an added advantage.
1. High Analytical Skills.
2. Knowledge in E-Procurement.
3. Proven experience in procurement guidelines of major development partners.
4. Demonstrated knowledge of public procurement law, regulations and procedures.
5. Demonstrated knowledge of procurement of service providers of services, goods and works.
6. Highly organized, detailed oriented with a proven ability to prioritize and manage time well.
7. High level of discretion in dealing with confidential, critical and highly sensitive situations within the organization and externally.
8. Strong written and verbal communication skills in English especially in Contract drafting and negotiation.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply, please submit your Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic certificates, proven working experience and one-page cover letter detailing why you are interested in the position you are applying for. Please note that all applicants must apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please include the role you are applying for in the subject of your email.
The deadline for submission of application is 29 April 2023 at 5:00 PM Central Africa Time.
For more information about the Fund, visit www.fonerwa.org . For any enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.