Jobs at:New Vision Veterinary Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
30 October 2022
Date Posted: Monday, October 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Call for Application
New Vision Veterinary Hospital (NVVH) is a private company running two veterinary clinics and a clinical & research laboratory. The headquarter consisting of a laboratory and the large animal clinic is located in the Northern province, Musanze district.
The clinic in Kigali is particularly dedicated to small animal medicine and offers diagnostic and treatment on an high international standard.
In our facilities we offer various services covering internal medicine, major and minor surgical procedures including orthopedics, hospitalization and much more.
NVVH is currently recruiting the position of an accountant/receptionist for the Kigali Branch.
Contract Duration: annual contract (renewable)
Position: Full time
Starting time: Immediately
Working Hours: – 40 hours in a week
Closing Date for Applications: 5th Nov 2022
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• management of appointments, phone calls, clinic emails, registration and billing
• Friendly welcoming of clients
• Selling products
• Responsible for financial affairs of our Kigali Branch
• Manage all revenues and expenses of Kigali Branch in close cooperation with the headquarter in Musanze
• Having an overview about all cash activities (including encashment receivables)
• Control accurate recording of cases by the veterinarians
• Keep the inventory under control
• Prepare/organize monthly payroll and other related activities
• Keep inventory under control
We will ensure that the applying person learns:
• how to book those affairs in a common-used bookkeeping-system
• how to interpret the bookkeeping data
• General questions
This will be ensured by off- and online training from experts.
Essential criteria & qualification:
• Languages: Very good skills in English, French and Kinyarwanda
• Education: Bachelor degree in accounting, skills in Hospitality Management
• Computing skills (Microsoft office, WhatsApp, social media, Email)
• Confident hygienic and friendly appearance
• Ability to multitask, being stress resistant and organized
• No fear from animals (Dogs and Cats)
• Quick understanding of needed tasks
• Job experience: minimum 3 years
• Strong interpersonal skills and a good team player
Note: This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. We prefer honest application instead of those claiming to be able to manage all of those things. Nevertheless, you should be able to understand the business affairs in the clinic in a fast way.
At NVVH we value diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment based on mutual respect for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, disability status, religion, ethnic origin, color, race, marital status or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified candidates are invited to send one PDF of their cover letter and CV (in English) to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org “Application Kigali Branch” as the subject of your e-mail. Only complete applications will be reviewed and contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.