Jobs at:COOPAC Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
18 September 2021
Date Posted: Monday, September 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
COOPAC Ltd is looking for a “Receptionist-Secretary" for its roasting service in its office in Kigali.
• Be of Rwandan nationality or have a resident card in Rwanda;
• Hold a diploma in Hospitality or in the secretariat
• Have a developed teamwork spirit;
• Be free from any commitment;
• Successful experience in a similar function of at least 2 years in Hospitality or in the secretariat;
• Be of good character (good morals), be flexible, and have a sense of service organization;
• Have a perfect command of common office software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc.)
• Provide proof of perfect mastery of office equipment (photocopier, scanner, etc.)
• Have a spirit of priority management;
• Speak and write French and English well;
• Mastering Kinyarwanda language;
• Fixed-term contract.
• Assume the function of receptionist at the COOPAC Ltd / Kigali office
• Knowledge of technical secretarial tools, in particular the filing plan, agenda management, management of telephone calls and e-mails;
• Manage mail sent and received with adequate filing;
• Manage the Directorate's hearings;
• Draw up the Minutes and Minutes of the meetings held within COOPAC Ltd;
• Write and follow up on COOPAC Ltd correspondence to destination.
• A motivation letter addressed to the management of COOPAC Ltd;
• A detailed and updated curriculum vitae with 3 reference persons;
• A copy of the diploma or equivalence;
• A photocopy of the Identity Card;
• One or more attestation (s) of services rendered;
• Any other document that proves the candidate's experience.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.