Jobs at:Sonarwa General Insurance Company
Deadline of this Job:
10 February 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 04, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Sonarwa General Insurance Company .
• Prepare data to help in the company’s Treaties arrangement and general treaty administration.
• Place reinsurance directly to the market or through the broker whether on facultative or any other basis depending on the need of the situation
• Ensure accuracy of reinsurance contract with reference to original terms at which reinsurance is accepted
• Review all risks acceptances to ensure they are protected by proper reinsurance arrangement;
• Prepare reinsurance underwriting and claims statistics for reinsurance renewals and review of the profitability of the reinsurance program;
• Produce meaningful monthly premiums, paid and outstanding losses reports to inform decision making
• Monitor accounts payments to and recoveries from the reinsurers and reinsurance Brokers.
• Follow up on cash calls and excess of loss claim recoveries from reinsurers.
• Advise finance department on proper allocation of various payments to and Receipts from the reinsurers and brokers.
• Liaise with finance department on proper allocation of certain items forming part of the returns to the reinsurers and brokers
• Ensure timely submission of closing and accounting documents as well as for the settlement of premium recovery of claims from reinsurers
• Maintain efficient communication lines between the company Reinsurers and reinsurance brokers
• Assist in the administration of the reinsurance program
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Professional, academic qualifications and experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field.
• One (1) year experience in reinsurance.
• Professional qualification in Insurance (ACII, FLMI )
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good negotiation skills
• Good analytical skills
• Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
• Understanding of the working environment /competitors
• Technical competence in insurance
• Basic knowledge of regulations
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested & qualified candidates will submit their application including a summarized CV with 3 professional references & a Cover letter (all in 1 document) .To apply please click here
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.