Jobs at:Chancen International
Deadline of this Job:
31 May 2021
Date Posted: Friday, May 21, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Roles, Responsibilities and duties:
• Show good company image while meeting with graduates and their guardians
• Comply with CHANCEN International policy, procedures, and code of conduct
• Achieve the predetermined departmental targets
• Maintain a close follow-up on the employment statuses of graduates as per the repayment processes per PEI
• Develop and implements monthly employment confirmation control plan
• Strive to achieve the set targets regarding employment proofs submissions from graduates as set by the repayment manager/ executive team
• Properly manage unemployed graduates portfolio and provide daily report on the status of the portfolio to the repayments including any areas that need focus
• Maintain a good relationship with graduates assigned to him/ her as to ensure an effective and efficient repayment follow up process.
• The repayment associate is responsible for the recovery of the accounts assigned to his/her portfolio as defined by the repayment manager and maintains a healthy portfolio
• Send reminders and repayment follow-ups to the graduates or dropouts.
• Building a repayment culture for CHANCEN International beneficiaries (graduates and dropouts)
• Analyzing all repayment defaults and recommend appropriate action plans for proper recovery
• Meet directly with guardians and students at their respective address in their local areas and work closely with local leaders to obtain information on defaulting graduates for better repayment and make recommendations for the appropriate action.
• Liaise with graduates to identify the cause of default and recommend any appropriate cause of action based on the findings
• Travelling across the country in rural villages for recovery by making sure the repayments are well monitored
• Provide a daily report to the Repayment manager regarding employment confirmations
• Provide a daily report on recovery progress for a better planning
• Provide a pro-active report to the Repayment Manager to highlight any sensitive information to assist in development of better-taking mitigation solutions, and keep his supervisors updated on the recovery measures to be undertaken and any challenges s/he encounters. The measures are decided in a recovery committee.
• Participate in the financial literacy training to help the students and graduates understand the main concepts on how they should manage their personal finances
• Participate in on job training for the new team members
• Ad -hoc tasks as per requirement of the line manager
• Be flexible to support other departments for handling task in a team as assigned to him or her by his line Manager
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
Having a minimum of 2 years of experience as credit recovery officer
• Strong analytical skills, Negotiation skills, proactive and should prove the ability to demonstrate the best recovery strategies.
• Understanding Excellent Excel skills, Presentation Skill, Problem solving skill. Pay attention to details
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.