Request for Quotation-Accommodation
The African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) is a pan-African network of centres of excellence enabling Africa’s talented students to become innovators driving the continent’s scientific, educational and economic self-sufficiency.
Request For Quotation
To: Whom it may concern
From: Operations Department, Global Secretariat
Our file ref.: SC-RW-TTP-RFQ-03-2023-03-24
Request for Quotation-Accommodation
N° of pages including this page: 13
Re: Quotation Request for:
• Accommodation for 45 people
If you do not receive all pages, please contact us immediately. Thank you.
This is the African Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Next Einstein Initiative (AIMS-NEI) in Kigali. We would like to request your best and final offer (BAFO) in Rwandan Francs (RWF) for the following services:
Accommodation (standard rooms) for 45 people as below;
• Lot 1: 15 people to check-in on May 12 Check-out on May 22, 2023
• Lot 2: 30 people to check-in on May 13 Check-out on May 22, 2023
• Inclusive of airport pickup and drop-off, breakfast, and laundry services.
• Total number of all rooms you have must be at least fifteen (15) for lot I and thirty (30) for lot II
Site visit may be carried out at the facilities of the service provider
All services will be provided at the facilities of the service provider
Payment will be affected within 30 days from the provision of the invoice by the supplier and all supporting documents i.e., commercial invoice, tax invoice, signed receipts by AIMS staff and check in and check out proofs.Similar Jobs in RwandaLearn more about African Institute for Mathematical Sciences African Institute for Mathematical Sciences jobs in Rwanda5. Your offer should clearly state the following:
Financial proposal is required for the provision of accommodation according to the details listed above please fill in the offer form (Annex 2 of the RFQ)
1. Location and contact details of your hotel or apartment
2. Price per room or apartment including Bed, Breakfast & Airport pickup & drop off
1. Sub-total (i.e., Show the total without VAT and with VAT)
2. Grand Total
3. Bank information (Bank name, bank account, and account name)
4. (If any)
Kindly use your company’s letterhead for your quotation6. Pertinent information:
• AIMS-NEI Purchasing Terms and General Conditions attached hereto are applicable.
• Previous experience providing a similar service (Recommendation letter at least three from year 2019 up to now).
• Provide a list of three (3) references with contact numbers and email addresses.
• Provide a company profile with at least three (3) top management personnel,
• Having worked with AIMS previously is an added advantage
• The bids must be sent as one PDF document.
• Accommodation should be in Kigali 7. All or None Clause:
The AIMS-NEI reserves the right to accept the whole offer or to cancel the tender.
Please note that AIMS-NEI is not bound to select any of the firm’s submitting bids and does not bind itself in any way to select the firm offering the lowest price. Furthermore, the contract will be awarded to the bid considered most responsive to the needs, as well as conforming to AIMS-NEI’s general principles, including economy and efficiency and best value for money, should your offer be accepted, you will be required to sign, stamp the contract, and return a copy confirming your acceptance of the agreed to terms and conditions as per attached Annex 1.8. Required documents and certificates:
(All documents in English)
• Financial offer – signed and stamped detailed quotation (including cost per unit) and all applicable charges in Local currency (RWF)
• Business registration certificate from RDB
• A valid tax registration certificate.
• A valid RSSB Certificate
• A valid Tax clearance 9. Validity:
Your offer must remain valid until 05th May 2023 before which a framework agreement, if placed, should be accepted by you.
Offer in one full set (a single PDF file with all pages arranged according to the listed order in “Required documents and certificates” above) must be sent not later than
5:00 pm, Kigali Time, on 05/04/2023 to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
With accommodation services in the subject line only bids submitted to this email address above will be considered.
Please send your enquiries to this email email@example.com