Request for Quotation for the Procurement of Bags for Community Health Workers
For over 35 years in 100 countries, we’ve partnered with local communities to make sure health workers are present where they’re needed most, ready to do the job, connected to the technology they need, and safe to do their very best work.
Request For Quotation (Rfq)
Project: Ingobyi Activity
RFQ Number: 269
For the Procurement Of: Bags for Community Health Workers
Issuance Date: June 15, 2022
Due Date and Time for Receipt of Offers June 23 , 2022
Similar Jobs in Rwanda
Learn more about IntraHealth
IntraHealth jobs in Rwanda
You are kindly requested to submit quotations for the following item(s) in accordance with the specifications listed below. Firms invited by IntraHealth to submit offers for the goods described below are under no obligation to do so. Offerors shall not be reimbursed for any costs incurred in connection with the preparation and submissions of quotes.
This Is Not An Order
No. Generic Description (Technical Specifications, Quality And Special Features Required) Unit Type Quantity
1 Procurement of bags for community health works. As per the below specifications:
• Good quality backpacks: a fabric sack carried with two straps that go over the shoulders
• With enough space able to carry A4 & A3 sized books
• Bags will be branded with three logs: RBC Logo, USAID Logo and IntraHealth International Logo and with a short message. Bags 12,727
1.Samples of bags to be procured will be available at IntraHealth office starting Thursday June 16 ,2022.
2.The interested bidders will provide sample at the time of bidding. Conditions Requirements
Quotation should be accompanied by the following:
1. Cover letter, signed and stamped by an authorized representative of the bidder.
2. Company registration certificate
3.VAT registration certificate
4.Valid Tax clearance certificate (any bidder with tax arrears will not be considered)
5. Proof of using EBM invoice.
6.Bid guarantee of Rwf 1,000,000 issued by reputable banking institutions in Rwanda. Bid guarantee from Insurance companies will not be accepted.
7. Provision of at least three (3)references(with contract/PO and recommendation or proof of delivery) for similar services(school materials, general supply) with a value of 50 million Rwandans francs and above performed in the recent five years from INGO, Public Institutions or Corporations. At least one of the references should come from a reputable INGO. Please note that recommendations not supported by contracts/PO will not be considered.
10. Confirmation of disposition of the financial capacity (in form of credit line facility of at least Rwf 50 million Rwandan francs or certified recent bank statement with equivalent amount showing that the bidder has the capacity to execute the tender.
Any bidder missing any of the above documents will be automatically disqualified
• Compulsory/disqualifying selection criteria stated above.
• Cost reasonableness: 80%
• Delivery period: 20%
Editing and Formatting The successful bidder will have to supply the
Delivery Of Quotation By Email Through Ingobyiprocurement@Intrahealth.Org
validity of quotation 90 DAYS
Delivery And Installation5
Delivery Place Rwanda Biomedical Center(Rbc)-Gikondo Office/If Delivery Is To Health Facilities Transport Will Be Contracted separately.
Details On After Sale And Post-Warranty Service
Details On Warranty
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS Unless otherwise requested, quote on each item separately. Quotations should clearly state unit price and total price. Quotations must be typewritten or in ink and submitted on company letterhead.
IntraHealth reserves the right to a) reject any and all offers, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever, b) waive immaterial requirements, and c) pursue purchasing in a manner that is in the best interest of IntraHealth.
United States law prohibits transactions with, and the provision of resources and support to, individuals and organizations associated with terrorism. The supplier must ensure compliance with these laws in any resultant contract from this RFQ.
List Any Discount That Applies
Payment Terms: 100% Upon Delivery And Verification Of Items
Other: List Any Accessories, Parts Or Additional Offers, Etc.
Name, Functional Title: Dr.Assumpta Kayinamura Mwali, Dcop
Signature And Date: ____________________________________________
CONTACT ADDRESS TO SUBMIT QUOTATION: By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/
SUBMISSION DATE AND TIME: Thursday June 23,2022 before 5:00 PM Kigali local time.
IntraHealth will respond to any question received prior to the due date for the quotes, and may, at its sole discretion, respond to requests received later than the due date. The question(s) and response(s) will be sent to all vendors who have requested the RFQ documents. IntraHealth may extend the closing date to ensure offerors have adequate time to consider answers and reply accordingly. Late quotes will not be accepted or considered.