Risk and compliance Officer
: FULL TIME , Industry
: Telecommunications , Category
: Management ] Jobs at:
Rwanda Medical Supply Limited Deadline of this Job:
20 June 2022 Duty Station:
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa Summary
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not DisclosedSimilar Jobs in RwandaLearn more about Rwanda Medical Supply Limited Rwanda Medical Supply Limited jobs in RwandaJOB DETAILS:
Risk and compliance Officer
Rwanda Medical Supply Limited is a large scale corporation created and owned by the Government of Rwanda. RMS ltd objective is to ensure the availability of medicines, medical supplies, and consumables in the right quantity, with the acceptable quality, to the right place and customers, at the right time and with optimum cost to the Rwandan population.
RMS Ltd is a State-owned company created by the Government of Rwanda with the mandate of managing the end-to-end health supply chain for Rwanda. RMS Ltd provides pharmaceuticals and health commodities towards 5 rights: the right patient, the right drug/dose, the right cost, the right route, and the right time. The vision of RMS Ltd is to ensure quality and timely availability of all health commodities to the public through a cost-efficient, sustainable and effective supply chain. Drugs will be available throughout the country through an economical and financially sustainable supply chain that can meet current and future need and manage increasing complexity RMS Ltd is looking for qualified, dedicated & experienced individuals to fill the following position:Risk and compliance Officer :( 1)
Tasks and responsibilities.
• Support the Rwanda Medical supply limited in the implementation of the Organization’s Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Framework).
• Disseminate policies and guidance and promote good practices on risk management to reinforce a coherent approach throughout the Organization.
• Support to the internal audit manager in the review of the adequacy of risk management systems, structures, procedures and capacities across the Organization, and the subsequent development and delivery of measures for their strengthening.
• Contribute to strengthen the Internal Control Framework through inputs to the review of the entity Accountability Framework.
• Establish control and monitoring activities to address gaps not covered by management
• Coordinate the follow-up on the oversight entities’ recommendations
• Contribute to the development and disseminate appropriate policies, procedures and processes under the purview of the unit by incorporating impacts from the evolving environment, structural changes, the accountability framework and harmonization of business practices.
• Develop relevant trainings, workshops and other capacity building initiatives to build knowledge and skills in risk management and reinforce compliance
• Report to Internal Audit manager.Qualification and Skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration. Being registered to a professional training programs such ACCA, CIMA, and CPA is added advantage or related academic background with a relevant experience of at least 2 years in Risk management field. Maximum of 28 years old.Knowledge and technical skills
• High analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Decision making skills;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Very effective organization skills;
• Team working skills;
• Computer skills (advanced excel, word and power point)Work Hours:
8 Experience in Months:
60 Level of Education:
Bachelor Degree Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their application documents (in one PDF document) including Curriculum Vitae, copy of ID, copies of education certificates and Driving license, names of three referees as well as their emails and telephones.
All applications are to be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: Monday 20th June 2022 at 5:00 pm.
• Only applications sent via the above e-mail shall be considered.
• Only Candidates with the right qualifications and relevant experience shall be shortlisted and contacted.
• Incomplete applications shall be rejected.