Vacancy title: Rwanda customer service lead[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Business Management and Administration , Category: Customer Service ]
Jobs at: One Acre Fund
Deadline of this Job: 12 October 2022
Date Posted: Friday, July 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ABOUT THE ROLE
Customer service lead ensures the provision of best-in-class customer services in a safe and comfortable environment to our clients in all of how they interact with us and manage our relationship with MNOs. As the customer experience lead, your primary responsibility will be to ensure smooth execution of customer services and client protection strategies for our core program and other business unity across the Rwanda program to increase customer satisfaction, client retention, reduce clients' complaints and any other situation that can cause discomfort to the clients. You will manage field data verification lead and customer engagement lead within the Rwanda Business Operations Department, Manage our relationship with mobile network operators and work with our tech team on USSD you will report to the Business Operations Lead.
• Manage 2-3 direct reports i.e.: Field data verification lead (FDV) responsible for the investigation of fraud and CP violations, Customer engagement lead (CE) responsible for inbound and outbound calls to our clients, MNO field executive
• Evaluate team's performance both formally through bi-annual performance reviews and informally in daily work, provide mentorship and training and regular development plans
• Provide necessary training to the team to ensure efficient execution of their responsibilities
Partner engagement and relationship management
• Manage MNO relationships for the Rwanda program
• Liaise with our tech team on USSD projects
• Work with team members across all departments to implement and comply with client protection and customer service policies Co-design Rwanda customer services and client protection policies with CP lead and FOPs team based on the Global Client Protection policy guidelines for fraud, harassment, and data protection.
• Follow up on compliance to the risk frameworks that protect clients e.g. protection of client data made available through the different channels.
• Ensure smooth execution of recommendations from reports and data collected by teams such as data collected from Customer service/client protection surveys, field investigations, and claims.
• Work with MNE team to prepare annual client protection survey
Digital literacy and customer services-related projects
• Lead the digital literacy project to accelerate our mission to make farmers more prosperous by leveraging technology
• Conduct focus group discussions with our field team leaders and clients to research into causes of fraud and CP violations
• Through research, provide relevant recommendations to the FDV and the field teams on fraud prevention strategies
• Conduct impact analysis and desk research related to customer services and client protection to advocate for changes that lead to excellent customer service.
• Provide necessary reports on a regular basis to inform the country leadership on the status of customer services
CAREER GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
• 3+ Years of experience in customer service or related field
• Strong data analysis and presentation skills
• At least a bachelor's degree in any related field
• Can tailor communications to specific audiences
• Empathetic towards our clients and enthusiastic towards excellence in customer services
• Project management skills with strong partner relations building skills
• can think quickly in providing solutions and recommendations to the problems of customers
• Can understand complex situations and quickly provide solutions
• Team player: work and implement through the team
• report writing skills
• Proficient in goggle applications for work
• Language: Fluent in Kinyarwanda and proficient in written and spoken English
PREFERRED START DATE
As soon as possible
Health insurance, housing, and comprehensive benefits
This role is only open to citizens or permanent residents of Rwanda
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will invariably arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here (firstname.lastname@example.org ), but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI), and anti-racism are deeply connected to our organization’s mission and purpose. One Acre Fund aspires to build a culture where all staff feel consistently valued, represented, and connected – so that our team can thrive as professionals, and achieve extraordinary impact for the farmers we serve.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Click here to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.