Savings Group Global Training Specialist
Jobs at:HOPE International
Deadline of this Job:
05 August 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, July 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
Reports to: Associate Director of SG Program Development
• Promote and contribute to the fulfillment of HOPE International’s mission and vision.
• Savings Group Program Support
• Serve as a member of the Savings Group (SG) team, providing technical leadership and support to HOPE’s network of SG ministry partners.
• Participate in regular SG team meetings and planning/strategy sessions, carrying out assigned tasks and working to equip field leadership for country specific and network wide initiatives.
• Engage with field leaders and provide relevant feedback on dashboards and reports during QMRs and other CSU-initiated meetings with the field.
• Model servant-leadership in the work environment, including HOPE co-workers and ministry stakeholders
• Contribute to a culture that models Biblical principles and incorporates an intentional and effective Christ-centered witness in all SG programs.
• Encourage and model servant-like posture in relationships with CSU, field, and church partner staff/volunteers
• Training & curricula for HOPE’s Savings Group Ministry network
• Serve as a lead and point of contact for SG training and curricula initiatives across HOPE country programs
• Provide status update to CSU on any key training and curricula initiatives on regular basis
• Work with field staff to establish and maintain quality training processes across HOPE’s network of savings group programs that reinforce biblical principles of respect, humility, and Christ-likeness
• Develop and refine processes for ensuring consistent quality training across HOPE’s network of SG ministries
• Ensure a standardized process is in place to modify and update current curriculum and training tools including various country-specific training manuals to ensure up-to-date methodology for quality training
• Participate on a team that designs and tests new curricula in response to SG ministry objectives
• As a member of the HOPE SG Operations team, help to facilitate at Training-of-Trainers events as necessary for HOPE and partner managed SG ministries as needed
• SG Multiply
• Where needed/possible, support various aspects of SG Multiply partnerships including consultation, ministry design, and training to ensure ongoing collaboration for a healthy partnership
• Contribute to design, adaptation, and improvement of partner-specific SG methodology to supporting the partner in implementing a flourishing SG ministry
• Train partner staff and volunteers on SG curricula, ministry processes, and management tools
• Engage partners and HOPE staff in continual improvement and feedback processes for continual refinement of SG Multiply methodology
• Personal confession of faith in Jesus Christ and commitment to the mission of HOPE Internationa
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (i.e. international development, economics, or business management); advanced degree preferred
• 5+ years experience working with savings groups or community development strongly preferred
• Demonstrated expertise applying participatory education (adult learning principles), curricula design, and facilitating trainings.
• Strong cross-cultural communication sensitivity and skill.
• International work experience in West Africa or francophone country contexts preferred
• Requires willingness and ability to travel up to 75 nights per year, mostly international trips to visit HOPE programs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.