Jobs at:RwandAir Limited
Deadline of this Job:
30 October 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, October 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reports to: Manager, Cargo Planning & Pricing
Duty Station: Kigali International Airport (KIA)
To develop, plan and evaluate economically feasible cargo freighter network schedule options that permit maximum utilization of freighter equipment, provide maximum ground time for maintenance at the hub, allow smooth flow of cargo from the point of origin to destination via Kigali hub, and are well integrated with the existing passenger network schedule.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Planning of 2-3-year Airline schedules with close consideration of cost and revenue forecasts.
• To plan and communicate to stakeholders short and medium-term schedules to stakeholders
• To plan and communicate to stakeholders any ad-hoc schedule changes due to various reasons
• To ensure accurate and correct schedules are displayed (including MCTs and City pairs) in the systems.
• To plan and optimize aircraft utilization
• To plan and optimize equipment and capacity based on demand/seasonality
• Reliable for the management of Airline slots portfolio
• To plan maintenance requirements
• To optimize as many O&D connections as possible and plan reliable ground times and bock times.
• To monitor and report on competition schedules and capacity
• To effectively plan for charter and other ad-hoc operations
• To distribute schedule information/bulletins both internally and externally
• To produce schedule performance reports (competition skeds, utilization, block times analysis, transit/connecting cargo and schedule reliability)
• To manage a reliable day-to-day operational schedule in liaison with operational
Desired Desired Profile: Required education, Experience, and Abilities
• Degree in one of the following areas; Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, and Accounting.
• At least 1-2 years of work experience in financial or any other business-related field.
• Understanding of the airline industry’s competitive and regulatory environments.
• Business/commercial experience.
• Familiarity with the company’s internal systems and processes.
• Ability to work on multiple tasks prioritizes work, handle heavy workloads, and meet tight deadlines.
• Analytical approach to problem-solving.
• Strong leadership, analytical, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
• Computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• High level of accuracy, details and ownership which would drive to increase results.
• Good with numbers.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• An application letter addressed to Director, Human Resources;
• Recent Curriculum Vitae;
• Medical Certificate ;
• Relevant certificates;
• A photocopy of Rwanda’s national identity card;
• Three referees
The deadline for submitting your applications is on October 25, 2022. Please send your application to email@example.com
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.