Jobs at:Africa Development and Education Foundation (ADEF)
Deadline of this Job:
09th December 2019
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 20, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Africa Development and Education Foundation (ADEF) is a nonprofit international nongovernmental organization whose vision is Education for Sustainable development. Promoting Education is given much attention through organizations’ intervention programs that acts as a catalyst towards the realization of developmental oriented education by supporting the beneficiaries to be equipped with technical skills competitive to the labor market. Africa's development and education foundation was first registered in Rwanda in 2005.
ADEF-TVET School seeks to recruit highly qualified, self- motivated and hardworking professionals for the following position:
School Level: Administration .
• Provides financial information to management and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports as requested by the School manager.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports as requested.
• Analyze all financial transactions by analyzing documents
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Advice the School on all finance legal requirement about all types of payable taxes.
• Strong communication skills both in written, Verbal forms. ( English, French or Arabic).
• Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
• Reporting Skills
• Time Management
• Data Entry Management.
Required skills, Behaviors & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or any other related field of study.
• Proven Experience of 2 Years works in as Accountant
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in accounting
Job Experience Requirements: 2 Years
Job application procedure
Interested and qualifying candidates should submit applications – to include 1 page Cover Letter ( addressed to Country Director), an updated CV and copy of required academic qualifications (max. 3 pages), and two names (plus titles & contacts) of relevant professional referees - to the following email address only – with the position applied for CLEARLY indicated: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applications received through the above indicated dedicated email address will be considered. The deadline for submission of applications is December 09th, 2019 at 17:00hrs. However due to urgency to fill this position, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, and a decision will be taken before the indicated deadline once suitable candidates are available. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.