Jobs at:Wikwiheba Mwana Center
Deadline of this Job:
18 February 2021
Date Posted: Monday, February 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
WIKWIHEBA MWANA CENTER is a registered local NGO with reference number N98/RGB/NGO/2017 located in Gatsibo District, which started its activities in April 2007 and was created under the initiative of one of the parents with three children suffering from epilepsy, it was initially an association of parents of children with various types of disabilities.
In accordance with the Government policy to ensure that, every child is raised within a family, children have been reintegrated with their respective families and others were welcomed in family-based alternative care. The Centre is currently focusing on follow-up activities and offer of daycare services to children with disabilities. This new way of working means that the staff of the Centre do fieldwork and home visits, as well as receive children who come daily to the Centre for inclusive Early Childhood Development (ECD) and other specialized services for people with disabilities. .
• Provide full secretarial support by performing MS Word for Windows, PowerPoint and Excel charts
• Ensure all correspondences (out and in coming) are well filed and oriented timely:
• schedule appointments and track calendar schedule travel arrangements
• Organize and file documentation
• Work with and submit complete corporate financial records for the organization
• Submit and receive document billing/application and filing for business transactions
• Answer simple inquiries related to business workings and project premise
• Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, mailing, and filing.
• File and complete documentation for employee status
• Receive and mail packages and letters
• Be a cheerful representative of the organization and relay a helpful and accommodating environment
• Other duties as assigned.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Having a least a diploma (A2) in Secretarial studies, Management, Accounting, Finance or related fields,
• Proven Experience of at least 3 years as secretary/accountant.
• Excellent organization skills, managing diaries and appointments, analyzing Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, petty cash, Verbal Communication, Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office-Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook Express, Publisher and Internet, Excellent typing speed, Written and spoken English, French, and Kinyarwanda.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should submit a motivation letter and Curriculum Vitae in English or Kinyarwanda including 3 names of professional referees to firstname.lastname@example.org . The deadline for receiving applications is February 18th 2021 at 05:00 PM. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.