Jobs at:YUMN Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
21 July 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, 08 July 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Hakan Mining & Electricity Generation Inc. (Hakan) and Quantum Power Ltd. are developing an 80 MW Peat Fired Power Plant Project through their project company YUMN Ltd- in Akanyaru Rwanda. The Project is in the construction phase and is expected to be completed soon. YUMN Ltd is currently looking for a Senior Accountant on a permanent basis. The Senior Accountant will be required to work and stay at the Construction site in Gisagara District - Mamba Sector, with occasional travel to Kigali.
Job description for Senior accountant
• Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
• Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analysing account information.
• Performs account reconciliation and analysis in prepayments, deposits, expenses, investments, leasing, inter-company balances, etc.,
• Prepares statutory taxes by computing and declaring them.
• Maintains account controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Interacts with the banking partners when required.
• Manages accounts payables and accounts receivable ledgers
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Interact with the banking, government and other business partners when required
• Any other Duties as assigned by the Chief Financial Officer
Qualifications and Competencies
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, business or finance
• Completed or pursuing a professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CIMA, CIFA is required
• Applied knowledge of the Rwandan Tax law, company law and IFRS
• 4+ years of relevant practical Accounting Experience
• Ability to work independently and comfortably with incomplete information and deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
• Must maintain high level of trust, integrity and ethics
• Must be able to work in remote areas permanently
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a team player
• Intermediate or advanced working proficiency in Excel is desirable
• Very high proficiency with Word, PowerPoint and other Microsoft applications is a must.
• Working proficiency with various Accounting Software is a must
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their application file (CV, Academic certificate and cover letter) via the link below not later than the 21st July 2021. https://www.jobinrwanda.com/apply-now?field_job=36923
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.