Jobs at:AGU Business Group ltd
Deadline of this Job:
18 November 2022
Date Posted: Monday, October 31, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key role/ responsibilities
• Complete payroll functions in order to ensure staff are paid in an accurate and timely manner and related transaction updated in the accounting system.
• Managing the preparation of business activity reports, financial forecasts and annual budgets.
• Managing and handling all logistics cycles, processes and deals.
• managing and overseeing the bank’s deals and transactions
• managing the capital, cost revenue profit and cash flow at the company with full analysis reports evolving the cash position
• ensuring compliance with local, state and government requirements
• auditing accounts to ensure compliance with state and government regulations.
• Creating and managing sales analysis reports
• Responsible for tax planning throughout the fiscal year, files annual corporate tax return, to ensure all the taxes types on time with the deadline
• Establishing internal controls and guidelines for according
• transactions and budget preparation.
• Prepare transaction reports(aging, payment etc.…)
• Develop periodic reports for management attention.
• Supervise and manage daily work/ activities in payables section. Qualification (education)
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration commerce, economics, finance, accounting with 2 years of experience in accounting orrelevant role Additional skills
• Have planning & scheduling skills
• Have analytical and writing skills
• Team working skills
• Decision working skills
• Problem solving and analysis leadership
• Be creative and innovative.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you believe your career objectives match this position, send your application documents addressed to managing Director of AGU Business Group ltd, through this link HERE , with the position you are applying for in subject line not later than 12 November 2022 at 5:00pm.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews, hard copy is not accepted.
• Please note that submission of valid and acceptable proof of experience or work certificates attached to your job applications to support the relevant experience indicated in the applicant’s CVs among other documents highlighted above is a must for preselection.
• Only online applications will be received on the mentioned above link. No hardcopy application will received.
• Review of applications will begin 12 November 2022 and continue until the position is filled.
• AGU Business Group ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Therefore, we strongly encourage female candidates to apply.
Done at Kigali, 21st October 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.