Jobs at:ITM Africa Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
12 December 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Location : Kigali, Rwanda
ITM Africa Ltd, an international company specializing in all HR solutions is currently supporting in the recruitment of a Senior Accountant Souk Farmers
Purpose of position (role):
We are looking for an Accountant who would be ultimately responsible for the financial health of our organization. Your main role would be producing Monthly, Quarterly and Annual financial reports and preparing financial analysis to guide management to make sound business decisions in the long and short term.
You will prepare financial reports, monitor accounts, prepare invoices, budgets and activity reports, as well as financial forecasts.
What you will do :
• Prepare and monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, budgeting, and tax.
• Prepare weekly export budgets and reconciliations
• Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
• Prepare and review financial data and prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
• Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
• Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and procedures
You will be a good fit if you have :
• Advanced degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field
• 3 – 5year experience in accounting role or similar
• Advanced user in Microsoft excels. This is a key requirement.
• Advanced user in accounting software such as QuickBooks.
• Competency with using mobile money and bank payment systems
• Ability to work according to tight deadlines.
• Exceptional analytical skills, especially mathematical skills
• Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.