Jobs at:QT Global Software Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
11 November 2022
Date Posted: Monday, October 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About QT Global Software Ltd
QT Global Software Ltd is a new IT company committed to enhancing the competence and competitiveness of its clients by enabling them to succeed through the power of information technology security. We have six years of experience in building web and mobile applications. We serve government institutions and private businesses requiring robust applications for use by thousands of users.
Purpose of the position
We are looking for a senior accountant to perform and coordinate accounting duties under the directorate of Finance and Administration. The senior accountant's responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, preparing tax returns, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned. The successful candidate should have a solid working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and strong financial analysis skills to perform below responsibilities;
Senior Accountant Scope of Work
• To coordinate accounting functions and programs.
• To carry out financial analyses and prepare reports.
• To prepare revenue projections and expenditure forecast.
• To prepare financial statements and coordinate budget preparation.
• To maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
• To direct and lead internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
• To investigate and resolve audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of noncompliance.
• To prepare and file for tax returns.
• To contribute to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
• To plan, assign and review staff’s work in the department; and
• Performing other accounting duties and supporting subordinate staff as required or assigned.
Senior Accountant Qualifications/ Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
• 5+ years of accounting experience.
• Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP.
• Relevant accounting certification (e.g. ACCA or CPA) will be preferred
• Hands-on experience with accounting software packages (QuickBooks, ASAP and etc)
• Strong financial analysis skills.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong organizational and management skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
• Ability to train and manage staff.
• Ability to work with little to no supervision.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.