Jobs at:DNR Partners CPA Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, August 11 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, July 29 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Dnr Partners Cpa Ltd
• DNR Partners CPA Ltd is an audit firm, member of DNR PARTNERS INTERNATIONAL headquartered in the United Kingdom (England) which is a world-wide network of independent professional accounting firms and business advisers, each of which is a separate and independent legal entity. DNR PARTNERS INTERNATIONAL is in charge of coordinating the international activities of the DNR PARTNERS network Firms. DNR PARTNERS operates in England, Rwanda, Burundi, Kenya, Zambia and South Africa.
• DNR PARTNERS CPA is ACCA approved employer. An award given as a result of professional development offered / offerable to its staff
• DNR PARTNERS CPA signed an MoU with Global University of Science and Technology, USA, on the implementation of SDGs across Africa
• Audit & Assurance services
• Tax Advisory services
• Accounting and bookkeeping services
• Financial advisory services
• Management consulting
• To be a globally trusted consulting firm in audit and advisory services
• To leverage on innovation, expertise and technology to offer globally competitive consultancy services to our clients
• Integrity; Professionalism; Excellence; Customer centricity
For the purpose of continuing delivering best quality service to its esteemed clients, DNR Partners CPA, Kigali office, is recruiting passionate, self-motivated professionals to fill the positions of senior auditors with experience and qualifications as follows:
Positions: Senior auditors (3)
• BSc or BA degree in Accounting, Finance or IT
• At least pursuing last part of Professional certification such as CPA, ACCA, CISA
• At least 4 years’ experience of which 1 year at senior audit level
• Experience in auditing financial institutions (banks, microfinance, …) is an added advantage
• Experience in performing audit engagements in French is an added advantage
• Women candidates are highly motivated to apply
The skilled and competitive Senior Auditors to manage and optimize our auditing activities will be contacted for interview. The duty of Senior Auditor will be to ensure that audit engagements are executed and completed on time and audit files are kept and complete. A successful candidate must be a good analyst with a critical approach and of good knowledge of auditing processes. Good expertise in risk management and compliance audit and tax are required٫ as well as high reliability and strong organizational, communication and presentation skills.
• The successful candidates will be base at regional office, Kigali, with possibility to be deployed, on engagement basis, to East African countries.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested candidates shall send their both combined cover letter, well-detailed CV, degrees and professional certificates electronically scanned in one document via the email: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11th August 2023-05h:00’ PM. Late submission will not be considered.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.