Senior Credit Administrator
Jobs at:Umwalimu SACCO
Deadline of this Job:
16 August 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Senior Credit Administrator
Umwalimu SACCO is looking for inspired innovators, dynamic self-driven and highly creative personalities to collaborate with Umwalimu SACCO in taking it to the next level of success. If you feel you have what it takes, we would like to hear from you.
Age Limit: 35
• Be a Rwanda by Nationality
• Business degree, management, economics, finance or equivalent Degree;
• MBA or Qualification in loan Management would be an added advantage
• At least 3 years of experience in all aspects of lending i.e. risk assessment, documentation, securitization, monitoring and control of loans.
Knowledge and Skills
• Advanced knowledge in marketing and credit risk management,
• Accounting knowledge
• Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
• A wide knowledge in the micro finance performance
• Business growth and development
• Strong customer focus
• Ability to constantly deliver quality and value
• Continually asses the adequacy of and adherence to internal credit policies and loan administration procedures;
• Monitoring and Controlling all Loans account and ensuring correct classifications for non-performing loans as per the laid down procedures;
• Ensuring that the security documentation and other necessary documentation are obtained and completed in all respects before draw down of the facility;
• The initiating, setting up and maintaining of a system of lodgment and withdrawal of securities;
• Ensure that the loan insurance, documentation and securities are perfectly updated;
• Initiate and coordinate the process of loan contracts administration by making a checklist all the necessary requirements/dossiers needed to be in place before the signature of any loan contract;
• Verify and analyze the authenticity of the requirements/ dossiers presented by the client in order to avoid fraud or other malpractices in the loan giving process;
• Ensuring that the loan contract administration is in congruent with the loan terms and conditions and the Cooperative’s credit policy as well as other respective regulatory guidelines;
• Assist clients in understanding the terms and conditions of the loan contract so as to facilitate engagement on either side (the Cooperative and the client) and to avoid uncertainties in the future that may result into loan arrears;
• Make follow-ups on the signature of loan contracts by the public notary;
• Submit the prepared draft agreements to the respective parties review and comments;
• Ensure that the registration of collaterals comply with both internal and external policies;
• Make online registration of the client’s collateral securities in the Rwanda development Board;
• Make approval and recommendation of the granted loan for disbursement in the Credit Administration Section after the successfully fulfillment of the contract step;
• Keep safely all legal documents under dual control system and monitor the expiry dates of collateral securities;
• Generate periodical reports for decision making and future work plan and;
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor (s).
• Acceptable credit risk ratios
• Enforce adherence to set credit policies.
• Efficiency in loan repayments
• Reduced incidence of bad and doubtful debt
Equal Employment Opportunity
Umwalimu SACCO shall provide for equal employment opportunity to the prospective candidates without direct or indirect discrimination on grounds of ethnic or social origin, gender, political and philosophical or religious opinions.
Any supplementary information regarding the recruitment advertisement shall be obtained at Human Resource & Administration Department of Umwalimu SACCO at any time during the working hours: From 8:00 AM up to 6:00 PM starting from Monday to Friday.
NB: This vacant post is open to external as well as internal candidates.
Done at Kigali, 1/8/2022
RUTAGANDA Bosco UWAMBAJE Laurence
Director of HR & Administration Director General
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please send us your applications via email at email@example.com no later than 16/08/2022 at 5 PM local time. Put the job title you are applying for. Interested candidates should submit soft copies of the motivation letter addressed to the Director General of UMWALIMU SACCO, signed CV and copy of required notarized degrees and other important documents. For the experience please attach related work certificate. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the exam and interview.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.