Senior Internal Audit Manager
Jobs at:Urwego Bank PLC
Deadline of this Job:
03 February 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, January 19, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Senior Internal Audit Manager Qualifications
• Personal confession of Christian faith and commitment to the mission and vision of Urwego bank.
• Bachelor’s degree with a Business Administration or Accounting concentration. Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
• Five years of accounting, external audit, or internal audit experience; or an equivalent combination of audit and management positions in microfinance/banks and/or financial services covering business analysis, operations, and finance.
• Familiarity with ethics in general and the common indicators of fraud in particular.
• Considerable skills in effective verbal and written communications, including active listening skills, and skill in presenting findings and recommendations.
• Fluency in English required; understanding of Kinyarwanda, will be an added advantage.
• Professional certification including Chartered Accountant, Certified Public Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor, or local certification will be an added advantage.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please submit your complete application in a single file attachment on the following email UrwegoHR@urwegobank.com (Please indicate in the subject – Application for Senior Internal Audit Manager)
• Motivation Letter explaining your suitability for the position
• Curriculum Vitae (CV) and notarized copies of academic documents.
• Three referees that are not blood relatives with their full address/ contact.
• Recommendation from your church leader, Pastor Issues with in the 6 months period.
• Copy of your National ID
• Statement of faith
• Criminal Record form From Irembo
Deadline for submission of applications: 3rd February 2023 at 5 PM
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the interview
Urwego Bank PLC Managemen
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.