Senior Internal Audit Officer
Jobs at:NCBA Bank Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
21 October 2020
Date Posted: Monday, October 19, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Senior Internal Audit Officer at NCBA Bank Rwanda .
The purpose of the role is to plan and carry out specific audit exercises on the bank’s operations in an efficient, economical and effective manner in conjunction with the Head of Internal Audit, so as to ensure that the bank’s operations comply with the legal requirements and the agreed bank policies and procedures.
• Participate and contribute in the risk assessment process for target audit areas and documentation of results as guided by the Head of Internal Audit.
• Prepare audit plan for specific audit assignments and implement in consultation with the Head of Internal Audit, to ensure completion within the agreed schedule.
• Develop, in liaison with the Head of Internal Audit appropriate audit tests and programs aimed at achieving the desired objectives in areas auditable.
• Draft, in concurrence with the Head of Internal Audit, suitable management letters reporting on key control weaknesses, non-compliance with procedures and management policies and regulatory requirements, among others, on those areas audited.
• Technical skills to effectively perform Internal Audit activities/tasks in a manner that consistently achieves established quality standards or benchmarks.
• Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with and manage expectations of auditees and other stakeholders who impact performance.
• Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
• Self-empowerment to enable the development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support true performance and customer-service oriented culture
Job Skills: Not Specified
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• University degree preferably in Accountancy, Finance or Business Administration.
• Qualified as CPA, ACCA or equivalent. Banking professional qualifications an advantage.
• Three years’ experience in internal audit or having been trained with a professional firm of practicing Accountants for at least two years.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : https://rw.ncbagroup.com/jobs/senior-internal-audit-officer/
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.