Senior Internal Auditor
: FULL TIME , Industry
Accounting & Finance, Category
: Accounting] Jobs at:
SKOL Brewery LtdDeadline of this Job:
30 June 2022 Duty Station:
Within Rwanda , kigali, East Africa Summary
Date Posted: Saturday, June 11, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed Similar Jobs in RwandaLearn more about SKOL Brewery LtdSKOL Brewery Ltd jobs in Rwanda
Senior Internal Audito
The Department of Human Resources would like to inform the public and its estimated staff of opportunity for the position of "Senior Internal Auditor".
Any employee qualified according to the criteria defined below can apply. Job Summary
The jobholder is responsible for monitoring and evaluating how well risks are managed, the business is being governed and internal processes are working. Key Compentencies & Qualifications
• Strong knowledge of auditing standards, procedures, laws, rules, and regulations.
• Sound knowledge of Corporate Governance.
• Good communicator who can relay difficult, dense information to management in a precise and easy-to-understand way.
• Good team player with problem solving and judgement skills.
• Has proven Risk Assessment and Management skills
• Project Management Skills.
• Good leverage level of data analytics
• Organizational and time management abilities.
• Good writing and presentation skills
• Computer literacy of at least MS office.
• Proficiency in English and / or French
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Good team spirit.
• Bachelors’ degree in accounting domain, Business administration or related field.
• Certification from an accreditation organization is an advantage.
• Master’s degree in accounting, Business Administration or equivalent is an advantage.Main Responsabilities
• Ensure that the company is complying with the relevant Laws and regulations as well as compliance with Corporate Governance.
• Conducting risk assessments to recommend corrective measures and cost savings.
• Evaluate Comprehensive Business process: Physical flux and financial flux.
• Analyzing the results of the audit and presenting possible solutions for ineffective financial practices to management.
• Prepare and implement the internal audit strategy and conduct periodic reviews of internal control systems to ensure their adequacy to prevent errors and irregularities as well as compliance with Operational Policies and Procedures.
• Develop and implement the annual internal audit program in accordance with the International Auditing standards. Work Hours:
8 Experience in Months
: 36 Level of Education:
Bachelor Degree Job application procedure
Applications including cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV), copies of degrees/diplomas/ professional certificates and a copy of the national ID should be submitted via this link: https://skolbrewery-careers.rw/jobs/senior-internal-auditor/at
the attention of the HR Department not later than Thursday, 30th June 2022 at 5:00pm.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Done at Kigali, on 10/06/2022.
Human Resources Department