Senior Internet Audit Officer
Jobs at:Equity Bank Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
17 September 2021
Date Posted: Monday, September 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Conducting reviews from various Units/ Branches & ensure timely closure.
• Ensure Appropriate Audit Planning; Execution; documentation and timely reporting
• Providing support and guidance to management on how to handle new opportunities.
• Timely reporting of Audit Findings for management action
• Coordinate meetings with auditees to develop an understanding of business processes
• preparing reports to highlight issues and problems and distributing the reports to the relevant people and ensure
• proper follow up
• Assessing compliance with Bank rules and regulations & informing management whether any issue needs to be addressed.
• Conducting Exit meetings and ensure suitable understanding of concerns to be addressed
• Test the operations and Credit procedures and support to the design adequate financial controls
• Improve customer care by initiating improvements to the financial control and auditing process
• Develop new audit programs to ensure adequate financial controls
• Plan internal client meetings and oversee financial disclosures
• Review and make recommendations on Systems, policies and Regulations.
• Create and update internal audit plan
• Any other work as assigned by the supervisor
Qualification, Experience, Skills and Attributes
• Bachelor’s Degree with completed or on-going professional qualification like ACCA, CPA OR CIA
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in auditing preferably in a financial institution or in an internationally accredited audit firm
• Broad knowledge of Banking
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Good report writing skills
• Knowledge of the full MS Office suite
• Excellent report writing, oral communication, logical and analytical skills.
• Excellent working knowledge of computer assisted audit techniques and Ms Office.
• Team player with good interpersonal skills.
• Open minded with the ability to learn in a dynamic environment,
• Good commercial awareness and knowledge on international best practice standards in financial reporting (IFRS),
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.