Senior Odoo/CRM Business Analyst
Jobs at:One Acre Fund
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, October 23 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, July 27 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate Business Analyst to support our Odoo development teams, in charge of analyzing business needs raised by users and translate them into actionable development work for our engineers to implement into our IT solutions, based on the Open-Source Odoo platform.
About our Team
We're a hybrid-remote team working in Agile. Our tooling landscape includes GitHub, Jira and Azure DevOps, operating cloud solutions in Docker/Kubernetes using predominantly Open-Source components including Odoo, Apache Fineract, Keycloak.
• Report to the CRM Development Manager
• Analyze and clarify requirements, support solution design, incident management, maintain functional documentation
• Contribute to our continuous improvements on development, quality, and project management processes
• Nurture a great team culture, provide mentoring to the team members and support their growth
Career Growth and Development
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
• 5+ years experience in software industry, including 3-5 years in a functional role (Business Analyst or Product Management)
• '2+ years experience with Odoo-based solutions and the Odoo ecosystem (CRM, POS...) appreciated
• 2+ years experience in SAP or any other open ERP ecosystem is a must-have
• Experienced Agile (Scrum) practitioner - CSM/CSPO certification appreciated
• Familiarity with large IT projects preferred - PMP certification appreciated
• A desire to keep learning
Preferred Start Date
As soon as possible
Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Ethiopia, Malawi, Nigeria, Burundi, Zambia, Tanzania
Health insurance, housing, and comprehensive benefits
This role is only open to citizens or permanent residents of any of our countries of operation.
23 October 2023
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.