Senior Tax Advisor
Jobs at:HR Management Services Ltd (HRMS Ltd)
Deadline of this Job:
30 December 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Senior Tax Advisor
HRMS Ltd is an ICT based HR company providing all human resources solutions in Rwanda.
Senior Tax Advisor-Profile
We are looking for a qualified Senior Tax Advisor who specialize in the field of taxation advisory and best practice. You will work with clients to help them understand and comply with their tax obligations, as well as advise the best financial or accounting aspects of their business.
As the Senior Tax Advisor, you will ensure the delivery of quality services to our clients according to the firm Tax standards, policies, and best practice.
Primary Reports to: Senior Partner and Managing Partner
Your Key Duties and Responsibilities will be but not limited to:
• Supports the Management in delivery of engagement or project, in specific area of competency;
• Identifies opportunities for follow-on work and works with management to win business;
• Assists in development of client presentations and discussion documentation;
• Actively builds business relationships that generate leads;
• Gathers information to understand broader offerings of the organization and seeks opportunities for cross-selling;
• Raises solutions to address issues in area of expertise that may enhance or renew service offerings to client;
• Proactively identifies client needs and problems on technical issues that arise and propose resolutions to address them;
• Manages risk in area of engagement in alignment with the firm’s policies;
• Consistently reviews and analyses accuracy and quality of own deliverables;
• Maintains clear communication channels with engagement team members on work status;
• Assists project management in helping clients meet compliance obligations and statutory deadlines;
• Drafts reports, identifies key issues/risks, and proposes solutions for clients on tax planning and implementation strategies
• Provides initial recommendations based on current tax legislation and Legal function to Management;
• Demonstrates how technology enables the firm and communicates this effectively to clients while ensuring appropriate technologies and methodologies are used on projects.
• Drafts and prepares client deliverables under direction of project management
• Any other required financial or administrative tasks.
The Skills and Requirements for the role are:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field is required.
• Professional qualifications such as ACCA or CPA is an added advantage.
• 3 years of experience in a similar position; within a reputable Audit Firm, Financial Institution or Law Firm.
• Proficient knowledge of the local Taxation compliance and policies.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical
• Proficient in report writing and presentation skills.
• Strong coordination, communication, and interpersonal
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office suite, and any additional system.
• Proficient in English, French and Kinyarwanda.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.