Sponsorship Relations Facilitator
Jobs at:FH Association (Food for the Hungry)
Deadline of this Job:
03 September 2021
Date Posted: Friday, August 20, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
SPONSORSHIP RELATIONS FACILITATOR
FH Association (Food for the Hungry) is an International Christian, Relief and Development organization with a vision “All forms of Poverty ended worldwide” and a mission; “Together we follow God’s call responding to human suffering and graduating communities from extreme poverty”. FH Rwanda operates in Kamonyi, Ruhango, Muhanga, Gatsibo and Nyagatare districts. Food for the Hungry has recently expanded its interventions in Ngororero district. Our Head Office is located at Umuyenzi Plazza, 2nd Floor, Kisimenti – Remera.
We are seeking to hire a qualified, dedicated and experienced Rwandan National for the “Sponsorship Relations Facilitator ” position to assists in ensuring that Sponsorship operations and initiatives are well integrated and deployed within Food for the Hungry Rwanda programs and standards. The position holder shall be based in Bwira Area Program/Cluster, Ngororero district.
MAIN KEY RESULTS
• Advanced Diploma (A1 level) in Education studies or related topics
• At least 2 years of relevant work experience in an NGO setting
• Valid driving license Class A is a MUST
OTHER ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
• Has a vibrant personal relationship with Jesus Christ
• Must have a demonstrated Christian commitment to serving the vulnerable and be in full agreement with FH’s Christian foundation and FH Vision, Mission and Values.
• Demonstrable experience in working with online data management systems and knowledge of World Link application.
• Have ability to work with the community especially with children
• Good interpersonal and organizational skills, including the ability to effectively work with cross-cultural teams.
• Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and work with limited supervision.
• Excellent Reporting and communication skills.
• Working knowledge of computers and MS Office Suite
• Attention to details and high level of accuracy
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should fill in the Job Application Form and attach their cover letter and updated CV/Resume with three professional referees (including email address and day telephone contacts), not later than Friday 3rd September 2021 @5pm using the following link: http://188.8.131.52/fhrwjobs/
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
If any issues are experienced, please contact us separately at firstname.lastname@example.org
FH Safeguarding Policy
FH strives to provide an environment free from sexual exploitation and abuse and harassment in all places where relief and development programs are implemented. FH holds a zero-tolerance policy against sexual exploitation and abuse and harassment. FH expects its employees to maintain high ethical standards, protect organizational integrity and reputation, and ensure that FH work is carried out in honest and fair methods, in alignment with the FH Heartbeat and safeguarding and associated policies. Violations to stated policies will be subject to corrective action up to and including termination of employment.
PDF icon Job advert - Sponsorship Facilitator1672607625a74026d8df8edd8cbb10da.pdf
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.