Jobs at:Rwanda Ultimate Golf Course
Deadline of this Job:
13 February 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 25, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reports to: Finance & Admin Manager
Education level: Proven work experience as a Stock Controller, Inventory Manager, or similar role.
Rwanda Ultimate Golf Course is a private company created to position Rwanda as the best golfing destination in Africa and one of the greatest in the world. The first project of Rwanda Ultimate Golf Course, in order to reach this goal, is the Kigali Golf Resort & Villas. The golf course is a real estate masterpiece designed by the worldwide famous Gary Player. The facility will also include a five-star Clubhouse and other amenities.
We are looking for a highly capable Stock Controller to manage our stock inventory. He/ She will be analyzing supply chain data to ensure stock availability, tracking shipments, overseeing inventory audits and maintaining reports of purchases and pricing, placing purchase orders and transferring stock, and maintaining purchase and pricing reports.
To ensure success as a Stock Controller, He/ She should possess extensive knowledge of inventory management and experience in a related industry.
An accomplished Stock Controller will be someone whose expertise translates into optimally maintained stock levels.
To be successful in this role, he/she should be familiar with supply chain procedures and have good communication skills to interact with vendors, clients, and internal teams.
Ultimately, he/she will increase profitability and effectiveness by maintaining optimal stock levels of quality products at all times.
Stock Controller responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock.
• Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices, and pricing) into internal information system databases on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
• Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed.
• Track shipments and address any delays.
• Oversee storage of products, particularly of fragile items.
• Evaluate suppliers’ offers and negotiate profitable deals.
• Perform regular inventory checks and monthly audits.
• Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams to test products’ quality (status upon delivery and storage conditions);
• Keep updated inventory records (including daily orders and shipments).
• Ensure purchases do not exceed budget.
Requirements and skills
• Proven work experience as a Stock Controller, Inventory Manager, or similar role.
• Good understanding of supply chain procedures.
• Proficiency in inventory management software and information systems.
• Active participation in inventory checks and audits.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Good communication and negotiation abilities.
• Bachelor's degree in logistics, Business Administration in Accounting, or a related field preferred.
• A minimum of three (3) years' experience as a stock controller in a similar industry.
• In-depth knowledge of inventory management principles and best practices.
• Extensive experience in supply chain data analysis.
• Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Superb negotiation, collaboration, and communication abilities.
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
• Fluency in English is required, both oral and written.
• Fluency in French will be an asset.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• A detailed CV with 3 contacts of professional referees.
• A one-page cover letter with a motivation statement in relation to the responsibilities and requirements for this position.
• Copies of academic degree, professional training certificates, and other relevant training certificates
The deadline for submitting applications is January 31st, 2023, at 14:00 hrs. Kigali time.
All applicants should submit their zipped documents on email@example.com
Note: An applicant who will share the unzipped documents will be disqualified immediately.
Only selected candidates for interview will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.