TVET Infrastructure Development & Equipment Program Manager
Jobs at:Rwanda Civil Service
Deadline of this Job:
09 September 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, September 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment
Rwanda TVET Board
• Coordinate the Master Planning of TVET Schools infrastructure
• Coordinate the construction of the new TVET Schools as well as the Expansion & Rehabilitation of Existing TVET Schools
• Coordinate the provision of Training Equipment, the Setting Standards and specifications of equipment, the Development of list of training materials and the Upgrading and maintenance of equipment.
• Implement the policy of promoting the sustainability of TVET facilities.
• Advise on the engagement of other supporting consultants (Architect, Quantity Surveyor, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer and Civil/Structural Engineer) and take lead in thedirection and integration of their work.
• Coordinate Physical planning and provision of teaching materials as well as training equipment depending on the specific user need and resources
Master’s in Architecture
Master's in Urban Design
Bachelor’s Degree in Urban Design
Bachelor's Degree in Building & Construction Engineering,
Master's Degree in Building & Construction Engineering
Master’s Degree in Urban and Regional Planning
Master’s Degree in Construction Project Management
Bachelor of Science in Architecture
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
Master of Science in Civil Engineering
Bachelor's Degree in Construction Project Management
A0 in urban and regional planning
Competency and Key Technical Skills
• Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
• Client/citizen focus
• Commitment to continuous learning
• Knowledge of education policies especially education norms and standards
• Prevailing building and development standards and regulations
• Building materials supply markets local labour regimes and laws
• Procurement law and practices
• Collaboration and team working skills
• Time management skills
• Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an added advantage
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.