Jobs at:Sonarwa General Insurance Company
Deadline of this Job:
10 February 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 04, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Sonarwa General Insurance Company .
• The purpose of the position is responsible for ensuring insurance compliance to the relevant tax regulations and policies through timely submission of tax returns.
• Main Responsibilities of the Job:
• Review daily tax-related transactions through daily checking of VAT and withholding Tax transaction both income and expense;
• Responsible for preparation of monthly tax returns such as Output VAT, Withholding taxes, reverse VAT, etc.;
• In charge of preparation and issuance of withholding tax certificate to suppliers;
• Responsible for timely preparation of quarterly tax returns and ensure timely submission; and
• Prepare annual taxes through the preparation of trading license, fixed asset tax and declaration of annual; corporation tax for to facilitate timely submission.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Professional, academic qualifications and experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance and Accounting or any other related field from a recognized institution.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
• one (1) year of relevant work experience
• Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• Financial Accounting
• Preparation of Financial Statements
• Report writing-ability to develop reports
• Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
• High level of Integrity and Confidentiality
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested & qualified candidates will submit their application including a summarized CV with 3 professional references & a Cover letter (all in 1 document) .To apply please click here
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.