Jobs at:Airtel Limited
Deadline of this Job:
08 November 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
"Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 16 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed home broadband, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G, 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 456 million customers across its operations at the end of Jun 2018. To know more please visit www.airtel.com
Airtel Rwanda wishes to recruit for exciting career opportunity as below:
Position: Tax Specialist
Reporting To :Head - Tax
• Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining an effective system for tax planning, accounting, reporting and management in order to ensure compliance with statutory requirements and to deliver optimal value to shareholders by minimizing the potential tax exposure to the business. Administers tax regulations and processes and ensures compliance. Also Supports the general Finance Compliance Agenda in the OPCO and works closely with the FD, other functional managers and ACE team to embed controls and Compliance.
Educational Qualification & Work Experience.
• University Degree in Accounting or Business (with an accounting or Finance emphasis)
• Qualified accountant (CPA, ACCA, or its equivalent), it’s an added value.
• 8 years accounting experience, including three years in taxation.
• Excellent knowledge of all accounting functional areas.
• Able to work with the FD in analyzing financial situations.
• Proven ability to analyse complex business issues and identify, design and implement effective practical recommendations
• IT literacy
Attached is the job description for more clarity
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for the roles by sending an application letter and resume to “email@example.com ”
Also indicate the position you are applying to in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for applications is 06.00 PM on 31st October 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.