Jobs at:Rwanda Printery Company (RPC) Limited
Deadline of this Job:
20 August 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rwanda Printery Company (RPC) Limited is a State Owned company, subsidiary of Agaciro Development Fund, the Rwanda Sovereign Wealth Fund. RPC Ltd wishes to recruit capable candidates to fill vacant positions. The details of these posts are hereunder.
2. Technical Director
The Technical Director heads the Technical Directorate and reports directly to the CEO and forms part of the Executive management team. His/her job description include:
• Oversees a print project from the initial phase of reviewing client requirements to the final stages of production and distribution.
• Approach a new project by meeting with sales executives, account managers and clients in order to understand the client's vision, needs and requirements.
• Choosing appropriate images and paper quality.
• Researching material and labor costs, as well as project time frames in order to create a bid for the client.
• Finalized proposal to superiors or the client in order to gain project approval.
• Maintain relationships with current suppliers, as well as interviewing and qualifying new vendors.
• Contact vendors in order to attain price quotes and estimated material delivery times.
• Certifying supplied printing related materials and confirm their originality or authenticity.
• Working closely with the Procurement Officer, evaluate quotes and use cost-benefit analysis to determine the best source for the job. After ascertaining which vendor to use, Technical directors may call the appropriate vendor to negotiate and finalize price.
• Ensure that any Bill of Quantities made to clients are not loss making.
• Bachelor’s degree in Printing, Electro-mechanics, electronic media or related field.
• Master’s degree in the same field is an added value
Skills and competences
• More than 5 years of Experience in busy printing industry.
• Having knowledge in production process.
• Skills in printing cost estimation and calculation.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications and attach the below documents (all as a single PDF document) via email firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to Emmanuel.email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
• A motivation letter addressed to CEO explaining your suitability for the position,
• Curriculum vitae with 3 referee names.
• Copies of degree certificates and other professional certificates
• Copy of National Identity Card.
Learn more about “Who We Are” @: http://www.rpc.rw
The closing date for submission of applications is 20th August 2021 at 5pm; no late applications will be accepted. However, the shortlisting and interviews will be done on rolling basis until the position is filled. Only applicants fulfilling the above requirements will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within four weeks from the submission, consider your application unsuccessful.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.