Jobs at:Canal+ Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
07 July 2020
Date Posted: Friday, July 03, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Canal+ International is a subsidiary of Canal+ Group (Group Vivendi). Canal + offers bundles of pay TV Channels throughout the world in more than 40 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, the Caribbean, the Pacific South and Asia.
In Africa, CANAL + INTERNATIONAL is active in more than 20 countries, distributes more than 200 channels via satellite to more than 4.5M subscribers in Africa.
As the Treasurer, you will secure all of the subsidiary’s financial flows. You will oversee relations with the banks within the limits of the authorizations granted by the CFO. You will also be responsible for entering all cash and Bank transactions. .
What you will do:
• Supervise all Treasury operations;
• Post bank postings and perform account lettering (511);
• Analyze daily the banking positions of the various accounts in the different banks and their consistency with the balances in the accounts (512);
• Balance the different banking positions;
• Issue and deliver regulations in compliance with the rules of governance;
• Maintain, and post transactions to the administrative fund. Establish the monthly physical inventory for validation by the chief accountant in view of the journal and the accounting balance;
• Control the interest scales and bank charges invoiced;
• Proceed with requests for certified cheques;
• Establish monthly bank reconciliation statements and clear suspense items;
• Manage of prepaid cards and keep a check sequence control file;
• Archive bank documents;
• Update dashboards;
• Report to the Chief Accountant.
Job Skills: Not Specified
You will be the right fit if:
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Credit Management;
• You have Significant experience of at least 4 years in a similar position;
• Experience in banking would be an asset;
• You are proficient with internet navigation (online banking) and Microsoft office automation (PowerPoint, Excel and Word);
• You have good interpersonal skills and negotiation skills;
• You have the following core skills: Integrity, Versatility, Rigor, Team spirit;
• You are pro-active and pragmatic;
• You are comfortable with numbers;
• You are fluent in English, and Kinyarwanda, French is a plus.
The deadline for receiving applications is July 7th, 2020.
Please note that we will only contact short-listed candidates.
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 4 years
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.