Jobs at:Rwanda Engineering and Manufacturing Corporation (REMCO) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
21 February 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Regular Updating of all cash/Bank Transactions, assist in processing and finalization of accounts,
• Checking, Verification of Bills Payable, Preparation of Payment voucher and accounting with proper narration on daily basis,
• Petty Cash handling and reconciliation of cash & bankbooks,
• Regular Coordination and liaison with Banks from time to time,
• Regular update, implementation and generate reports from Financial Module,
• Responsible to generate reports as per the business requirement and assist in reconciliation of accounts in coordination with Senior Accountant,
• Verification of Bills, Preparation of Payment voucher and accounting from time to time,
• Responsible to maintain and arrange petty cash payments through voucher duly verification of bills from time to time,
• Obtaining documents from RRA office, including withholding tax certificate,
• Responsible to reconcile the petty cash books of accounts, transactions with bankbooks on day-to-day basis without any deviations,
• Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statement,
• Responsible to ensure cash in safe and insured limits and preserving properly in safe under lock and key,
• Coordinate and liaison with all concern Bank Officials in obtaining cheques and other accounts statements,
• Any other duties as might be requested by the management
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required
• 3+ years of accounting experience
• Knowledge of accounting procedures and practices, preferably in a manufacturing environment a must.
• Working knowledge of tax laws and IFRS
• Strong financial analysis skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel
What we offer?
• Competitive salaries and benefits based on qualifications and experience;
• Learning work environment with opportunity to grow;
• Training for further skills development.
Other benefits include:
• A fulfilling work environment at a supportive and entrepreneurially driven organization;
• A competitive compensation package including employer-paid medical insurance plan;
• Vacation and training/study leave benefits;
• Exposure to innovative ideas, projects and collaborative staff activities;
• Access to numerous professional development opportunities.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates must send their detailed CV listing at least three references with a letter of motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember to add the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
The applications sent after the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for receiving applications is Tuesday 21st 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.