Treasury Sales Manager
Jobs at:Bank Of Africa
Deadline of this Job:
06 November 2022
Date Posted: Friday, October 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Treasury Sales Manager
Bank Of Africa – Rwanda Plc Is a Commercial Bank that operates in Rwanda serving businesses/entities and individuals. BANK OF AFRICA started its operations in Rwanda in October 2015 after the acquisition of AGASEKE BANK that had been operating in Rwanda since November 2003.
BANK OF AFRICA RWANDA PLC is part of BANK OF AFRICA BMCE Group which was established over 35 years ago in Mali and currently Operating in 18 countries. In Rwanda, the bank now has 14 branches, including 8 branches in Kigali city: 6 branches in upcountry (Muhanga, Huye, Musanze, Rubavu, Rusizi and Kayonza) and 1 outlet at Milles Collines Hotel-Kigali.
Bank of Africa Rwanda Plc seek to recruit well qualified and experienced candidate to fill the following position within Head Office:
Position Title: Treasury Sales Manager
The incumbent’s duties and responsibilities include:
• Develop and Implement the Treasury Sales Strategy to meet the set targets.
• Making regular market analysis to ensure the bank is updated on market trends and behaviors.
• Effectively market all Treasury Products to customers and report on feedback received from Stakeholders.
• Monitor Foreign Exchange gains and volumes performance and provide suggestions for improvement.
• Ensure profitability from all Treasury products and own its performance.
• Own the Foreign Exchange trading and revaluation Profits and Loss account.
• To strengthen the NGOs portfolio penetration by working closely with Business units.
Qualifications, skills and Abilities Desired:
• Degree in Business Related Fields,
• An ACI certificate or equivalent will be an added advantage
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a bank asset management institution with a minimum of 2 Years in Treasury.
• Experience in Forex, Money, and Bonds Market.
• Experience in interest rates and liquidity risk management.
• Treasury sales experience coupled with expert knowledge of all treasury products.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Leadership skills.
• Experience in managing a treasury team would be desirable along with a proven track record in building strategic relationships both with clients and internal stakeholders.">
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the above requirements, submit your application by 6th November 2022.
All applications should be in soft and through the email: Bankofafricarecruitement@boarwanda.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.