Jobs at:Sanlam Vie Plc
Deadline of this Job:
09 December 2020
Date Posted: Monday, December 07, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
SANLAM VIE Plc, the leading Life insurer in Rwanda, is recruiting an underwriter and a staff in charge of actuarial functions. Below are details of the job requirements: .
• Perform underwriting operations on group businesses as per the underwriting policy
• Regular Policy Administration System update by the online underwriting system data
• Submit substandard risks to the Underwriting manager for proper attention
• Respect the company’s reinsurance strategy
• Propose medical and/or financial underwriting as per the underwriting policy
• Treat customers fairly
• Follow up of the renewal schedule of group policies
• Receive direct clients who subscribe insurance at the Head office
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A bachelor’s degree in Insurance, Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, or any other business-related field
• Strong knowledge of MS suite with a special attention to advanced MS Excel and MS Access
• Proficiency in English, French, and Kinyarwanda, with excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Knowledge of data management/statistics;
• Good analysis and information processing capabilities.
• Proactive, innovative, and creative (e.g. be able to reflect on the improvement of the internal and external communication to capitalize experiences and "lessons learnt")
• Able to work under time pressure
• Ability to work independently to produce expected results
• Mature, good communicator, and team player
• High level of rigor, integrity, and willing to learn
• Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates shall submit their application letter, updated CV indicating names and addresses of two referees, copies of their degrees and/or certificates, and copies of their transcripts.
The applications shall be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of SANLAM VIE Plc by sending the applications to the following email: email@example.com not later than Wednesday, December 9th, 2020 by 23:59. SANLAM VIE Plc reserves the right to refuse the late applications. Only selected candidates shall be contacted for the written test on Thursday, December 10th, 2020.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.