Tender AnnouncementTitle:Vendor Pre-Qualification on Food
Tender Number: Wvr/Scm/Po/2022/06/079
Client: World Vision Rwanda
World Vision hereby invites all companies and firms specialized in the field to participate in the competition on open equal conditions for pre-qualification of vendors for goods and services.
The selected suppliers will work with World Vision Rwanda for a period of two (2) years. Similar Jobs in RwandaLearn more about World Vision InternationalWorld Vision International jobs in RwandaInstruction to bidders:
1. The tender is divided in twenty (20) lots/categories which are described in the table below and attached herewith the advert:
(LOTS) Category Groups Sub-Categories
7 Food Food, and Groceries.
(Sugar, SOSOMA, Small fishes, Cooking Oil)
2. Bidders are allowed to bid for more than one lot he wants and qualified for by mentioning it in the expression of interest form.
3. Bidders are informed that all tendering process and bids submission will be done through (online) WVR e-procurement (Coupa), no hard copies will be accepted.
4. The cost of the tender document is a non-refundable fee of 10,000 Rwfs which must be deposited or transferred to the account 0010083813839701 labeled "WORLD VISION RWANDA" opened at "ECOBANK."Submission Procedure
5. All interested bidders must provide their details through this link “EOI FOR SUPPLIERS’ PREQUALIFICATION”. The deadline to express interest is on 27/06/2022 at 10:00 Am.
6. After the submission of the expression of interest, World Vision team will send an email on 28/06/2022 to all interested bidders to access WVR e-procurement system (Coupa), where they will have the tender document for bidding instructions to provide their information.
7. Bids must therefore be submitted only via WVR e-procurement not later than 20/07/2022 at 05:00 pm.
8. Any bidder who will meet challenges during the expression of interest and bid submission can request for support to this email: Vincent_gashongore@wvi.org
Done at Kigali, on June 03rd 2022